Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Yakshimash!

Status

ASBO - Now considered a trophy

Recently heard on the news that many of today's 'yoof' consider getting an ASBO 'cool', and flaunt the damn thing.

Still the little fuc*ers in prison I say! If they think they are old enough to do the crime, then they can do the time. Regardless of age.

I'm annoyed at some of the comments people are making regarding this. I've heard comments such as "Better off families can afford to take their children out to bowling etc.. What are the poorer people supposed to do?.. This is why they resort to crime"..
    What a load of ****!... I've been brought up in a fairly well off family, All the activities I did when i was younger never involved anything that cost money. I played in the garden, build go-karts, tree houses, played football in the park etc...
    Being bored is not an excuse for keying a car, or bricking some old woman's window.

The parents should take most of the blame. But the government should also take some of the blame. They have taken authority away from teachers and police.
    In my ideal world..... If the kid misbehaves, why not use the cane. If that don't work, send the kid to a borstal.
    Some might say its harsh, but the kid knows what the repercussions would be if he/she misbehaves. It would soon stop.
    Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Black
    The higher the monkey climbs, the more you can see its arse

2. # ADS
    ADS

Riding on V8 power

Status
    Saw that on the news last nite! its a joke really!! the youth of today hey!
    German iz ze vay forvard!
    Made with vorspung durch tecnik

2003 Noggy S4 Avant - 344bhp of pure V8 muscle

Gonad

Status
    Too bloody right.

These are the types that have been letting fireworks off since last week in their back gardens. What are the parents doing about that? Bugger all thats what, they are too busy sitting in front of the TV drinking cheap lager and smoking fags.

God I sound old.!!

Big Ron

Status

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by john2garden
    ....they are too busy sitting in front of the TV drinking cheap lager and smoking fags.

THE SWINES!

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

TDI
    1st Gear

Status
    Thing is they know that they can get away with whatever they want because they know their rights, they know they are under age and the law can't touch them as a result.
    A3 TDI Sport 00
    A4 TDI Sport 04 Alacantra, Fishscale alu trim, GmbH bodykit, 6 speed box.

1st Gear

Status
    little disrespecting ****ers ! scope them out , wait a few months and strike when they least expect it. make sure no ones around and shave off all your hair and wear 3 pairs of socks, make your footprints seem bigger when you have on bigger boots, to kick their ass, no hair = no dna, no witnesses, job done ! burn gear n open a beer , lol i watch too much csi .

5th Gear

Status
    The local council recently built a self contained skate/bmx park with ramps and mini footy pitch round the corner from me. No suprise that all the little chavs and townies now congregate there. Last week the little darlings decided in their infinite wisdom that one of the old stone walls that surround the park was a little too high for their liking and partially demolished it. Pity it didn't fall on the little *******s.

Anyhoo, the council has decided to lock the gates from 9pm so that they can't actually get into it. Problem solved? Nah...

Little feckers now hang around the surrounding streets, setting fireworks off (sometimes aiming at each other, but missing - unfortunately) and kicking wing mirrors off cars. Bring back the birch!!

Sorry, rant over!
    Last edited by joost; 3rd November 2006 at 18:22.
    Justin

2001 VW Golf 2.3 V5 (170) Highline, Indigo Blue - standard, for now...

A4 (B5) SE with a few slight amendments here and there (sold)

5th Gear

Status
    If the empty headed, politically correct, liberal half-wits that currently run this Country, and conceived the ASBO, had even the slightest idea what is required to control the scum they are dealing with then I guess we wouldn't be in the sh!t we are now...........
    In my personal opinion

Numptie of the highest order

Status
    JPO has got it in one, it's the PC / nanny state mentality that's fcuking up this country. Bring back the death penatly for repeat wierdos. give up on bloody care in the community get the nutters locked up and make life hard for criminals, put them to work whilst being in prison - picking up rubbish doing menial sh1t. Also if someone is commiting a crime burglary / carjacking etc and they get injured or killed in the process tough it's their problem not the victims problem. To many rights for scum and too many handouts making life easy for them.

1st Gear

Status
    Kids get off with anything these days, and i can't see it changing either.

I agree, if they do the crime, they should do the time!
    My Fleet:
    B7 Audi A4 3.0 TDi 233 S-line Quattro
    B5 Audi A4 1.9 TDi 110 Quattro
    B5 Audi A4 1.9 TDi 110 SE
    B3 Audi 80 2.0 8v Sport

Status
    But some of them are from broken homes, sob, poor little mites....

the feckers should be chucked in the army, bring back conscription (now I'm too old to have to do it).
    Chemical castration for paedophiles as well while we're at it. What the fcuk is going on with paedophiles being rehabilitated into the community? They're paedophiles!! There's no cure, apart from lopping off their 2 veg.

VOIP Dude

Status
    2 Years in the Army. That will sort them out.
    Spence

Gone at 80k: 2007 A3 Sportback 2.0T S-Line S-Tronic Mauritius Blue
    (4 S-Tronic boxes, 3 Mechatronics Units, 2 Dual Mass flywheels, 2 sets of engine mounts)
    Gone at 32k: 2005 A3 Sportback 2.0TDi 140 S-Line DSG
    Ebony Black

Gonad

Status
    Yeah, 2 years in the Army then a constant Buggering from the Colonel that would calm them down somewhat!!

1st Gear

Status
    Nigma - you are bang on, I agree totally

Auditek - have you been planning something you want to get off your chest?

The problem is, as stated by Nigma, the parents and the lack of Discipline the kids get either at school or at home. If the kids grow up "getting away with it" then what kind of society will my kids grow up in. When my kids go to school (not there yet) will they be at a disadvantage because they will know if I find out they are ar$**g about they will be for the high jump - however I plan on giving them some attention and helping them develop skills to help them in life.

What I'd like to know is if a kid at my boys school stops my boys getting on with their education and I complain that my sons education is being disadvantaged will I need to sue the school to start changing attitudes?
    Imola S3 looks normal but isn't

Turbo Sport

Status
    [quote=john2garden]Yeah, 2 years in the Army then a constant Buggering from the Colonel that would calm them down somewhat!![/quote]

Isnt that the priest job (allegidly)

A 6month tour in Iraq/Afganistan should solve alot of the agression they show now
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

"Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes