New car for me... hehe

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
So I chopped in the truck when I left for the UK last month, and now I am back I decided to get something a little more economical... you know, petrol was $3 a gallon... although its $1.90 right now (hehe) so....

I got me an Infiniti G35. 3.5l V6 280hp. It's basically a 350ZX with four doors. Sweet. 0-60 in 6, comfort, all the toys...

Just thought I'd let y'all know ;)

Actually, it handles pretty good. Most Jap cars here are actually kinda taut and not soft at all. I'll try and get some pics up today, but for now here is an idea of what it is. They look kinda basic, but they are the "Luxury" arm of Nissan, essentially the Lexus of the Nissan brand.

g35sedanfront-787170.jpg

OutLore said:
Actually, it handles pretty good. Most Jap cars here are actually kinda taut and not soft at all. I'll try and get some pics up today, but for now here is an idea of what it is. They look kinda basic, but they are the "Luxury" arm of Nissan, essentially the Lexus of the Nissan brand.

g35sedanfront-787170.jpg

Looks like a Lexus too, should have kept the Truck lol, maybe this car has more comfy backseat for the laydees. :eyebrows:

Defratos said:
Looool, I remeber those chick picks (ohh the good all times) looks like a nice motor

Yeah, me too. I'm kinda involved with someone at the moment, so the only ones I have are of her, not that she's that bad or anything... ;)

OutLore said:
Yeah, me too. I'm kinda involved with someone at the moment, so the only ones I have are of her, not that she's that bad or anything... ;)

Wooo-oohhhhh!!

Do tell Spence, sounds serious. Pics please.:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Spence,

where around Dallas are you? My friends recently moved over to Flower Mound, in Denton County.

We have been over there for around 4 weeks this year to help them setup their own business. Went to see the place where JFK was shot and also the metal horses sculpture, las palamos is it?

Also we went to the GayLord hotel, the one with the huge open space inside they have made to look like the old west.

I can say one thing for sure, whatever car you own you are in a great place to enjoy driving it.

I also agree with you. girls in cowboy hats do look cute, I was glad my wife bought one and some boots too when we were there...............lightens up the days when she wears them.

If you are every looking for a Tan then check out www.eurosunusa.com and tell them I sent you.

We made some fantastic friends out there, the people are so friendly and welcoming.

John

I wouldn't go shouting about visiting the "GayLord" hotel if I were you.

G4JSG said:
Spence,

where around Dallas are you? My friends recently moved over to Flower Mound, in Denton County.
We have been over there for around 4 weeks this year to help them setup their own business. Went to see the place where JFK was shot and also the metal horses sculpture, las palamos is it?
Also we went to the GayLord hotel, the one with the huge open space inside they have made to look like the old west.
I can say one thing for sure, whatever car you own you are in a great place to enjoy driving it.
I also agree with you. girls in cowboy hats do look cute, I was glad my wife bought one and some boots too when we were there...............lightens up the days when she wears them.
If you are every looking for a Tan then check out www.eurosunusa.com and tell them I sent you.
We made some fantastic friends out there, the people are so friendly and welcoming.

I'm in North Dallas, about 4 miles north of Downtown Dallas, and girly is in Fort Worth, about 55miles west. Dallas sure is a great place, and I know Denton, although not that well - I have a couple of friends who live there now.
The people here are really friendly, especially the women ;) They're all a sucker for a British accent lol