Badger5EM Tuning
    Big Ron

Status

Jose Mourinho - Petr Cech

Bad injury on Petr Cech and I hope he gets better... but is just me or is Mourinho a bit out of order putting the blame on Stephen Hunt/Reading etc this guy (Mourinho) is a proper nasty peice of work, cant stand him...

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I thought it was a bit off too...
    He's a sore loser...and if anything at all doesn't go his way, it's everybody elses fault but his.

I admire the man as a brilliant motivator and manager, but as a person he needs to learn to be a shade more humble.

I saw no malice in either incident at the weekend.

Please note:
    The views expressed on Audi-Sport.net are the personal views of its contributors (including me), and not that of the Website or the Moderator/Administration team.

4th Gear

Status
    I can understand his frustrations as it's his job to look after the team's welfare, but when he comes out with comments about players dying in the dressing room it strikes me that he's over-reacting. Come on Jose, you've got enough money to buy an emergency helicopter for the team if you don't think Reading's facilities are up to scratch

Jens Lehmann had a quality knee-jerk too, saying that he thinks a keeper's going to die during a game soon. We've all played in goal at some point, some more than others, and what you come to learn is that you're going to get knocks. After all, you're trying to pick up a ball that everyone else is trying to kick, but you accept this as a hazard of the job and take appropriate precautions, like wearing shin-pads. If he wants more protection, why not wear scrum caps and gum shields?

You get paid outrageous amounts of money for playing a contact sport. Stop whinging; you're ruining the game

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    The comments Mourinho has made slagging off the ambulance response times are bang out of order. I'd be delighted if Reading FC sued him.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Turbo Sport

Status
    Mourinho is a tosser , he thinks the whole world rotates around him!
    I bought a convertable in the wettest country in the world who says Scotsmen dont have a sense of humour !

"Lets fire up the Quattro" DCI Gene hunt,,,,,,,ashes to ashes

My BM is fixed!

Status
    it not jose its the game in general, the players are all pussies.
    You wouldn't see this sort of thing on a rugby pitch, all this whinging.

Big Ron

Status
    to be honest though it was a pretty bad head injury and a lot of rugby players where head gaurds and bumshields

sorry gum shields

Smart Roadster 03
    Ford Sportka 05

My BM is fixed!

Status
    Could you see a footballer continuing with an injury like this?

My BM is fixed!

Status
    and that gaffertape, don't afford much protection (can't see a gumsheild either!)

4th Gear

Status
    Ahh, reminds me of the good old days when a big dollop of Vaseline would fix any wound

In fact, I'm surprised they don't do it in Premiership football. After all, they could use it to style their poncy haircuts

1st Gear

Status