Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
My personal opinion of this site is that its spot-on, people can basically speak their mind (within reason) and have a good laugh.

I have been member of many forums where the mods think they are god and will delete anything even remotely controversial, the guys on here are excellent and fair.

Big thumbs up from me, cast your votes!

I profusely agree! :thumbsup:
People are allowed to vent which on other forums it's instantly considered abusive 'flaming' or unecessary aggression. Controversial topics should also be allowed as we all have a right to our opinion, if you become offended or ****** off by something someone has to say then you should maybe chill out & stop taking **** so personal! :drag:

Great Forum, I've been on here for approx 4 years, not been disappointed very often, OllyK is doing an excellent job with the site, and the current mods we have do a great job to police the place. I will still be here often, long after I have sold my Audi, as I have a met and made a few good friends on here.

Cheers to all those who contribute to making it a well balanced forum for banter and debate. :beerchug:

Couldnt agree more with all the above statements.....Big pat on the back for Olly for all the hard work he has done and is still doing to make this site one of the best there is

Not been on here for long, compared to some of you lot, but you've all been very helpful with any issues, even though I carn't help with many myself, as don't know a lot about that sort of stuff.
Cheers everyone, fab site! Bravo :thumbsup:
:friends: :salute:

cant fault this site at all, great for help if i need it, seems a friendly place to chat about cars, best audi site out there :o.k: :arco:

Am with every one else , its a good place , and a friendly crowd who on the majority get on , but like every where there is differances of opinion ,thus where the mods come in , who do a good and underrated job

Great site!

I think a better classified section would improve the site.

Cars For sale
Parts for sale
Cars wanted
Parts wanted

Just a idea as i find it would improve this area. Make it easier to find or sell cars/parts.

Craig

lost all my shouts as well very strange...........were those posts back in the whoring days were they?

Site has really improved - largely due to Olly and of course the contributers. :respekt:

Has my vote - spot on. Mods very fair and a crackin set of members...

Forums and it's users/contributors are brilliant. Only thing i'd mention is the forum search could be better - Full string searching would be very useful. i.e. using quotes around the phrase being searched.

Some people are never satisfied! ;-)

Yep, great site, and one of the best car forums I use :)

The only way it could improve is if it got a bit busier.

I get the sense that there are some jolly sensible users on here who need to let their hair down somewhat. I enjoy mindless threads about life and everything,......even if it's about Mr Kipling cakes or menstruation.

Come on folks, much more rubbish needed by me ;)

yep I loves it Olly really has done a fatastic job (um where the hell is he by the way?)

Just Plain Old said:
I'm still here............... :)

.......... but then poor old Bainsboy 'aint.. RIP:bye:

he made me laugh hope he makes it back someday...:sign_unfair:

I think there need to be more pics of near naked women on here, no really I do.

Thing is, you say it couldn't be better, then Olly changes something and it is actually better... I would have said the old site was ace, and then we get all the changes and it's 100% better...

Gets my vote anyway - well done Olly and anyone else who manages it :)

WOW !
I was dreading to see the results of this poll, and to answer the question, I have been away for a week, just back, no PC for a whole week ! It feels wierd to type on a keyboard !

Thanks for your comments guys, I would be lying if I said this was an easy task. But I love the ppl here and I love what we all achieve ! Also, you all need to give yourselve's a big pat on the back, as without you, the members, this place would simply not be what it is today !

I do have a few other things I'd like to implement, and some things I want to tweak (shoutbox timestamp for one). But it all takes time,

Right, back to sorting through over 1000 emails, will be back later !

iv not been here long but i think its the best vag one around

better for sale section with sub catagories perhaps but apart from that i like it

as well as that everyone seems friendly and helpful which isn't always the case on net forums

keep up the good work

A4Quattro said:
My personal opinion of this site is that its spot-on, people can basically speak their mind (within reason) and have a good laugh.

I have been member of many forums where the mods think they are god and will delete anything even remotely controversial, the guys on here are excellent and fair.

Big thumbs up from me, cast your votes!
Absolutely spot on! It is a great site, well-managed and there's always plenty of interesting content! :applaus:

Brilliant site!
:friends:
You are my saviour!!.. :salute:Audi-Sport.net pop onto my search engine when I was in a crisis!!

THANK YOU V MUCH!! :kiss: