Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    5th Gear

Status

Bugger, another speeding ticket

It would seem that I am trying to get a speeding ticket once a month at the moment....I am not chuffed with myself, and still don't think this latest one is legit, as I know where the cameras are on this road and always slow for them as they're at traffic lights anyway.

So another 92 Euros down the drain, along with the 245 last month, 187 the month before and the 30 or 40 the month before!

Not good as I'd just got home after buying some alloys off of Jaybee... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Bugger, another speeding ticket

I take it you don't get points on your license then?

Jon
    1st Gear

Status

That sucks, but look on the bright side, if you were in the UK and picked up 4 speeeding tickets you would be without your licence for 12 months or more.

Jon.

S3K
    1st Gear

Status

Just got myself one of those Snooper thingies....supposed to warn you about cameras, radars etc...have not found it worthwhile cos being a tight git got a cheap one for a tester...me thinks I shall be upgrading to summits that warns me before i actually get pats the fookin camera [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Road Angel...

But watch out for unmarked cars which apparantly hide in your blind spot as you bomb down the motorway, marked cars in unlikely places (e.g. bridges over motorways), and men with laser guns in strategic positions as a GPS device can't really help much with any of those...

1st Gear

Status

Road Angel now has a laser detector with it but so far I've gone past a few vans and not picked them up, knew the vans were there from before luckily

2nd Gear

Status

eh Gambba,

Have you ever thought they may be sending out the speeding tickets based on 'your previous' [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Afterall, they maybe have got to the point that they are just sending them out in anticipation!!! ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

maybe somebody should set up one of those surveys for speeding points [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]