Reaction score
No JPO not a call to arms :rolleyes:
(joke!!)
But some white powerful RS 4s!

:cool:

whiteRS41.jpg

whiteRS43.jpg

rich1068 said:
Is it just me or does that motor look like it's just about to throw a punch?

yip i agree looks evil :icon_thumright:

silver75 said:
why wait? get em for the weekend then sell em on Monday :cool:

got to get my rs6 wheels at the weekend give me a chance to sell em :lmfao:

raymie said:
yip i agree looks evil :icon_thumright:

Just imagine getting one that colour (with that attitude) and driving around in a hi-vis jacket :)

would imagine so and no doubt an extra grand for the white paint

There is only 1 other car I have seen that looks good in white, and thats a Lamborghini Murcielago!

Those RS4's look just as menacing!

Hey that A2 looks really angry :mad:

looks like its about to throw a punch :box:
...all it needs is a coupla fit birds behind the wheel...

Just Plain Old said:
..There's a lot to be said for white power.......:laugh:

I dont believe you, got a link? :)

the RS4 does look great in white and most to confess to loving white performance cars . The new S3 looks good in white to

marriedblonde said:
very nice, wonder how it will effect the residuals when you come to shift it on

Strange isnt it how everyone is agreed that the car looks great in white. But everyone would worry about the residual value. What a bunch of sheep we all are !!!!!!!!!!!.

I must admit the RS4 looks awesome in white ;) A2 still looks like a pile of sh*t tho!!

Not many cars can pull white off. Quite a few manufacturers are bringing out new models in white, Golf GTi for example imho also looks crap in white, then again, I don't like Golfs anyway :)

Here's both of the cars i've had in white that I think suite colour really well

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

FTOfront-ps.jpg

FTOrear-ds.jpg

Craig :cool:

Saw a Jaguar X-Type in white once, it looked goddamn awful... even had the 'pleasure' of driving it!

craigynett said:
I must admit the RS4 looks awesome in white ;) A2 still looks like a pile of sh*t tho!!

Not many cars can pull white off. Quite a few manufacturers are bringing out new models in white, Golf GTi for example imho also looks crap in white, then again, I don't like Golfs anyway :)

Here's both of the cars i've had in white that I think suite colour really well

^ Maybe this is why you dont like the Golf GTI in white..:puke2:

I'm not 2 fussed if you don't like either of them, each to their own. If we all drove around in the same German borin 3dr hatchback life would be pretty sh*t ;)

Like when my g/f was looking for a car, she wanted an A3, I said why buy something that every time you go out you'll see half a dozen coming the other way every 2 mins;)

As for Golfs, when they brought out the mk3 they ruined it for me. mk2 GTi 16v big bumper model was the best. All the rest of the GTi's just blend in with all the TDi's etc