Whats happening to this country??

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
i saw this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6038926.stm and am wondering what is going on in this once great country, where the innocent are penalised more heavily and treated more unfairly than the criminals?

Why can't we just do away with all these *********?
Or make the tags give them a 50Kv shock if they stray from their homes.

We need to be more stringent with these scumbags, and treat them to proper punishment like hard labour. get them out in a field digging holes, then overnight fill them in with a JCB. next day, guess what, digging holes again.

that'll learn them.

And the perfect answer is................................?

:rolleyes: ..getting sooo bored of these "this country is going down the pan.." type threads. Jeese if its so bad leave?

No offense to anyone

ps they have corporal punishment and "hard labour" stints in America and of course we all know they dont have any violent criminals.

silver75 said:
:rolleyes: ..getting sooo bored of these "this country is going down the pan.." type threads. Jeese if its so bad leave?

No offense to anyone

ps they have corporal punishment and "hard labour" stints in America and of course we all know they dont have any violent criminals.

100% agree on both counts.

*The main thing wrong with THIS country at the moment is all the moaners. I'd love for all the self-righteous whingers to look at all the positive things for once.

*They have the death penalty in the USA, aswell as hard labour,...................and have one of the highest homicide rates per capita in the world.

I'm not a self-righteous whinger but 1 person can't do anything alone, and ask for saying "if its so bad leave" and go where exactly?

Why should I move out of my own country to make space for the sort of people who shouldn't be here?

Yes they do have corporal punishment and hard labour in the states (some of them, not all) but they also have a lot more inhabitants, more foreigners and are allowed to buy/carry guns, so its not really a fair comparison.

A4Quattro said:
I'm not a self-righteous whinger but 1 person can't do anything alone, and ask for saying "if its so bad leave" and go where exactly?

Why should I move out of my own country to make space for the sort of people who shouldn't be here?

Yes they do have corporal punishment and hard labour in the states (some of them, not all) but they also have a lot more inhabitants, more foreigners and are allowed to buy/carry guns, so its not really a fair comparison.

...I dunno maybe there is a glorious utopia out there with no crime, no people who should'nt be there, and the death penalty.

And while your living it up in North Korea, I'll have your Audi :yahoo:

...like I said no offense but I'm very happy living here.. theres good and bad everywhere and if you think its so bad, maybe you should go somewhere else where you will be happier

My roads are smooth.

My bins get emptied every week.

My stuff gets recycled.

I have 1st class dental treatment.

Litter is picked up in my village regularly.

My son is in a superb school.

My younger son has access to a superb free baby clinic etc.

We have virtually no crime here.

My post arrives early.

We get Child Tax Credits.

My mortgage rate has barely gone up in 2 years.

I hardly know anybody who's unemployed.

I've received 1st class medical treatment on the NHS for my knee operation and diverticulitis condition.

We have a brand new village centre.

Rachel is a teacher in a county council job with a great pension.

There's virtual peace in Northern Ireland now............................

Mustn't grumble.

the only people that are happy here are the muslims, as their long term plan of taking over this once great land is slowly edging nearer and nearer

Absolutely. Everything you say is correct, so wouldn't it be even better if we started getting tough with the next generation of criminals.
A guy where I live in Southampton got beaten up by a gang of yoots outside a Tesco Express this week and later died in hospital. The scum were between 13 & 15 years old & probably recorded the whole thing on their mobiles! I doubt very much they will be getting a sentence worthy of the crime. Probably get some soft option councilling and be back on the streets bragging about it. Makes me wanna puke.
Wanting to improve this great country does not necessarily equate to whingeing

AndyMac said:
Absolutely. Everything you say is correct, so wouldn't it be even better if we started getting tough with the next generation of criminals.
A guy where I live in Southampton got beaten up by a gang of yoots outside a Tesco Express this week and later died in hospital. The scum were between 13 & 15 years old & probably recorded the whole thing on their mobiles! I doubt very much they will be getting a sentence worthy of the crime. Probably get some soft option councilling and be back on the streets bragging about it. Makes me wanna puke.

Agreed.

Just wait till you are a victim of crime yourself, then you'll not be so quick to call others 'self-righteous whingers'.

There is a lot wrong with society in the UK today, not to notice this quite frankly you must have your head in the clouds.

I think folk are now sick of the situation and have had enough of the religion/race/crime crap that is going on at the moment. No harm in wanting to make things better huh????

Oh, I don't have smooth roads where I come from, its maybe this fact that ****** me off ;)

AndyMac said:
Well said! I also despair when seeing the news but the vast majority of our population are decent citizens and we've got to believe in that.

Well as long as the roads are smooth & the post on time in cloud cuckooland I'm sure the rest of the country will sort itself out.

At least someone thinks along the same lines as me and doesn't say "I hate threads like these" why ****** read them then!??

Similar to people who watch programmes on the telly then write in complaining about their content, switch over ***!

This country is geared towards ******* over the honest taxpaying citizen for the benefit of making the rich richer and the poor happy.

I know, lets sell off all the utilites to foreign investors, raise the prices for all the poor ******** who just want clean water, and sit back rakeing in all the money whilst the product we're charging so much for leaks out all over the place, then we'll inflict a hosepipe ban as well!

This country and government is a joke, we might have a "fantastic economy" but its all based upon debt, britain is up to its eyeballs in debt and people think thats great? it's a sugar pedestal and it looks like rain.

If we didn't fork out millions of pounds each day to prop up an ailing national heath service thats packed with foreigners and health tourists, or loads of people who are unemployed but have worked out that if they feign illness they wont have to sign on, we may be a little better off.

AndyMac said:
Well as long as the roads are smooth & the post on time in cloud cuckooland I'm sure the rest of the country will sort itself out.

Nice to know that just two of the many aspects of my contentment have been weedled out for ridicule for the benefit of my official 'Own Personal Disagree-er' LOL!! :)

Incidently. I was also brought up in Lancaster (highest recorded crime-rate per capita in Britain) until I was 22, so I also have a rough idea about how this world ticks outside of cuckoo land ;)