Cost Price Machine Polish Anyone?

ardandy

Reaction score
Website
www.thecorrado.co.uk
Hi, I've spoken to Olly about this so it's all above board.

I'm wanting to get more 'presence' in the Audi side of things and the only way I can do that is by detailing an Audi!

Ideally an RS4/6 S4 etc, but not essential.:blackrs4:

As I'm wanting to break into the Audi sector I wanted to find someone with the said car and do it at cost price. For an A4 size car, to do to it what I did to the 306 it would be around £140-£160. (dependant on how bad it is to begin with)

I'm willing to offer any forum member a silly price of £65! :wtf:
This effectively means I'll be working 6-8 hours for about £10, but I'm getting something out of it as well so I'm not too bothered. Of course the £10 contribution to the forum would be made as well! :icon_thumright:

I'm in West Yorkshire, Keighley and you would have to come to me on a pre-arranged Saturday for about 6-8 hours, although you don't have to sit and watch, go shopping or something?

With Olly's input I might do this again as some form of competition but for now I'm just trying to diversify my portfolio! (sounds good doesn't it!)

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this thread http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=28698

Anywho, would this interest anyone?

Andy

I haven't got an S4, but I'd be willing to make the trip up to you.
Send me a pm with your contact details and I'll give you a ring.

natedog said:
mmmmm where are you based?
You gotta say, Location: Keighley, West Yorks and I'm in West Yorkshire, Keighley should sorta give it away :think: