Thanks AmD & Olly

natedog

Reaction score
Just wanted to say was a great day at AmD with the rolling road.. Will be up for more Audi-sport events...

Was well pleased with what I got out of the RS...

Olly, if you got msn give me a shout and I can send over the pics from the day...

Thanks Again guys... :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:

What a great day!! Cheers Olly and cheers to AMD really enjoyed myself and so did my Nephew too.

Everyone has got really cool cars and it was great watch them all on the rollers!!
nice to put faces to cars too!!
Some pics that I took!
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Randomjim said:
how much did ya get from the rs out of interest?
Nate got 452bhp and 442.8lb/ft torque, and Marmite got 455.7bhp and 441lb/ft torque.... I *THINK* :D

Was a fun day, and I'll definitely look into replacing my Clio with an Audi now :yum:

Should be able to post pics up from the day later on. :footy:

That S4 that ran 429bhp... :respekt:

Olly has asked for the pic's as i think he is putting a gallery up...

Cool Look forward to seeing them
Ha Nate trophy looks really nice in my garage!!!!

Could you buzz them on a discs for me mate?
Also those films I did on my camera are in MP4??? I know nothing can I send them over to you mate??

Yer just email them over to me would be cool.. I will zip up the pictures and email you a url to download them from, its about 280mb...

oh and those potatoes did not work...

We will have to get you on msn, makes things a lot easier..

Managed to make it back to work an hour and 11 minutes late lol, good thing I'm the BOSS! :p
Another great turnout, and as usual, nice to put faces to fellow members and see some of the old ones again, sorry to those I didn't say hello to. My Golf GTI made 130BHP, operator says it's running lean, I was beaten by a goddam 1.8 SE by 7 bhp for the lowest of the day goddamit! Welldone to Whitey for that. Of course the highlights of the day was the RS6's running on the rollers, which got everyones attention.... then comes JPO with his S4 which made 526BHP on the rollers LOL :laugh:
A big thumbs up for Simon for letting me have a go in his well sorted S3, all the little tweaks has made his car a very fast and usable car without going bigturbo. :racer:
Thanks to Olly and AmD for arranging the event.
And hope to see a few of you guys next week for Audi Inters. :cool:

Yep, thanks to Olly, AMD, and Walkers crisps.

Good to meet you all :)

What a day,I still came away with a trophy,lol Thanks Joe.

Cheers to Olly, Adam, the bald guy, and the knowledgable young lady,and of course the AS.net members for making it a great day.The RS6 v RS6 drama was very tense, and worth the travel. I hope to see most of you next weekend at Audi driver Int

nice one guys, good day and nice to see you all. hope to see you all next week

Whisky your car is awesome mate really cool car and what power!! Wolf in sheeps clothing!!!!!

You must need to ask for ground clearance in the S4 You would have hit 470bhp which would have been fantastic!!! Massive torque to on it...!!

Enjoy:respekt:

vbpgimage.php

Making me think even more for the stage 1 on it..would won't stage 2 but far too expensive

thx guys, but I really cant take any credit. It's you, the users who make the website what it is and you made the meet exactly what we all wanted, a great, nice friendly atmosphere all round with one clear passion :

Cars !

Also, I'd like to add that it was great to put some faces to the names !

TDI-line said:
Marmite, when i click on those pics, there still small. :(
I know Unsure why, they are all in my gallery got more so will sort out a second gallery later on..

well im think Stage one now... Was kinda worried that it might have been played with, but after a good solid run, well down 0.2 bar of boost..

What a great day it was.

Thanks to Olly and Amd, was great to meet everyone and see some lovely 4rings!!

The bug is definitely back with a kick now, i want to spend more money on her!! lol

thanks guys for your kind comments re the beast, but on the way home it blew yet another boost pipe, problem is there is so much more pressure in the system it pushes the front pipe into the fan and goodbye pipe. it went when i was showing an m5 how fast he was'nt. bit embarrasing that anyway solution is simple as long as i have'nt damaged the turbo's- apr bi-pipe but i have been waiting 5 weeks for that already. so the audi driver w/e is out of the window unless of course anyone has a bi-pipe kicking around? anyhow great day guys, marmite and natedog gonna have a contest next time and as for that 520 b6! lol thanks again to olly

Well I was enjoying myself,,, until I got my results... I'm 15 BHP down, and still sulking!!:laugh:

Whisky, that car was truely amazing, I hope you make it to Castle Coome.

Pleasure to meet everyone, and echo thanks to Olly for putting in the effort to organise it.

Just Plain Old said:
Well I was enjoying myself,,, until I got my results... I'm 15 BHP down, and still sulking!!:laugh:

Whisky, that car was truely amazing, I hope you make it to Castle Coome.

Pleasure to meet everyone, and echo thanks to Olly for putting in the effort to organise it.

Good to meet you Sir :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the ride out in YOUR beast too ;)

very impressive driving,.....................according to my underpants :ohmy: