Time Travel

If it was possible to travel into the future that would mean that your whole life has already been planned out, otherwise how could there be a future to go too?? i would like to think that the choices i make are my own and not that im just following 1 big planned out future!! so i would say travel to the future will never be possible......however....travelling back in time is a bit differant, Einstien believed time was constantly overlapping itself, like the skin of an onion, so theoretically it would be possible to travel in a straight line back to a point of time in the past, but as the past as already happened and must happen to allow the future (present) to exist, you would only be able to view what was happening but not interact with anybody or anything. So we could be being watched by future tourists and are not aware of it!!

This theory also can be used to explain ghosts, people say they see people from the past but they cannot interact with them, maybe these are just points where the layers between times are weak allowing a small glimpse of the past??

Anyway...im gonna go hide in a cupboard now!!!!

Just Plain Old said:
What a fantastic idea,,,,, so would I.........

.................... can you send me their names??

Boom tish :yahoo: :arco:

Beerzo said:
I theory yes traveling back (or is it forward) in time is possible.

Say your standing on Pluto waving in the directing of earth. While someone with a powerful telescope here on earth watches you waving. The light coming from Pluto takes so many years to get to Earth. So if you were to stand and wave then enter a craft that flew faster than the speed of light. You could beat the light that reflected off your and back towards Earth (ie what the telescope watcher can see), back to Earth and then look through the telescope at yourself waving then moving away to get in the craft.

That is really interesting. Thing is though, that IMO isnt actually time travel in any sense. Just beating physics, i dont rekon time travel will ever be possible.

Matrix is real and they put the film in to take the ****
My take on it