OMFG - Audi R8

£70k...it had better be good.
That's right into Carrera / AM V8 money...which have provenance / looks on their side.

It'll be worth a test drive though...

Dirtyface.jpg

I know what you mean...

If you are talking about spending £70k+ on a car...there are others I'd rather have parked in the garage ahead of an Audi.
Either a Porsche or an Aston.

For this reason alone, the R8 has GOT to be a brilliant drive...to even tempt people.

now that is looking nice, I wonder if they would take a part-x on the misses and the kids..

I would think it would have plenty of poke under the bonet it runs the V-10 from the Lambo Gallardo.

Im a big lover of the Aston but if I let my head do the talking I'd buy the R8 simply for the fact it's likely to spend less time at the dealer getting fixed.

Porsche? Well its a closer call, but again probably the Audi for uniqueness - theres a lot of 9xx on the road but you will never see many R8.

Super cars just don’t do it for me especially when the main German stables try it! Mercedes, BMW and Audi should really just stay clear and leave it to the Porsche, Aston Martin etc...

Like-wise I feel Porsche should stay out of the 4x4 arena as that Cayenne; what a pile of sh!te.

neversaydie said:
Super cars just don’t do it for me especially when the main German stables try it! Mercedes, BMW and Audi should really just stay clear and leave it to the Porsche, Aston Martin etc...

Like-wise I feel Porsche should stay out of the 4x4 arena as that Cayenne; what a pile of sh!te.

I agree, and that goes for the forthcoming four door porsche coupe thing (panameria???)

Must admit though the McClaren SLR makes me want to do a sex wee

The V-10 is coming later in 2007 - early 2008.
The black cheap plastic bits on the side look tacky imo. I much prefer the smoother lines of the Aston, this looks like the new Merc 722 with all the lines and vanes.