Cancelling a speeding ticket...

Vikz

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get there speeding ticket cancelled? What excuse did you come up with?

or have you heard any excuses that work?

thanks

Havent heard of any, when it comes through the door ....your screwed ..there is ways to try and appeal .which i am sure it will be posted by other guys

erm..... you want to see the calibration cetificate of the device that caught you.

Anyone who is able to drive a car 3rd party with owners permission. As long as everyone agrees, you give details of someone, saying you lent car to them, when that person gets the ticket, asking who was driving, he says someone else was using the vehicle, and so on, until the police get fed up and don't chase it.

As long as they can prove they have insurance to drive any vehicle, and you say they had permission, what can they do?

Obviously haven't tried this! But if someone wants to try it, let me know.

Olly_K said:
erm..... you want to see the calibration cetificate of the device that caught you.
A mate of mine was going to go for that one but I'm sure he read something on Pepipoo that made him think twice? I might be imagining it but it might be worth checking out...

Regards,

Rob.