Save Top Gear

yip have signed up and so have the rest of the family !
looks like another "concord" moment , one crash and they want to call it quits! it was wrong then and its wrong now , come on folks at the BBC , it was a accident , yes a bad accident but a accident none the less,

As a licence payer IF they do stop it i will be voicing my complaints to the the BBC ,

PS on a better note £139,599.00 raised so far for the air ambulance fund!

fallmonk said:
yip have signed up and so have the rest of the family !
looks like another "concord" moment , one crash and they want to call it quits! it was wrong then and its wrong now , come on folks at the BBC , it was a accident , yes a bad accident but a accident none the less,

As a licence payer IF they do stop it i will be voicing my complaints to the the BBC ,

PS on a better note £139,599.00 raised so far for the air ambulance fund!

I see one guy donated £50k !!!

I can't believe that the Air Ambulance Service needs to rely solely on the generosity of individuals and sponsors. Fcuking shocking. The government needs a good kick up the ****, and to get the priorities straight IMO.

TG will be back if Clarkson has anything to do with it. However you might find the show is forced along a 'safer' route in future by the suits at the BBC.

C_Audiboy said:
I see one guy donated £50k !!!

I can't believe that the Air Ambulance Service needs to rely solely on the generosity of individuals and sponsors. Fcuking shocking. The government needs a good kick up the ****, and to get the priorities straight IMO.

TG will be back if Clarkson has anything to do with it. However you might find the show is forced along a 'safer' route in future by the suits at the BBC.
David Curtis24/09/2006 Donation £50,000.00.......... tax reilef ,£14,102.56

WHO EVER YOU ARE DAVE CURTIS , GOD BLESS! :respekt:

marriedblonde said:
What ever next! Surely it's not safe to drive on the roads, fly, sail...

Lets all put the shutters up and stay at home...

It is getting ridiculous. Is it me or has this country only started to get like this in the last 5 years or so?

Interesting to read that kids etc are more sickly now then they used to be because they are nannied - whats going to happen to us in a few years...

fallmonk said:
David Curtis24/09/2006 Donation £50,000.00.......... tax reilef ,£14,102.56

WHO EVER YOU ARE DAVE CURTIS , GOD BLESS! :respekt:

tax relief for him personally = £9000

so the 50k donation actually only cost him 41k but the charity gets 50k plus giftaid.

signed as well 8094 now
hope it has the desired effect and makes a difference.

Have signed the petition to save Top Gear and bring back a decent motoring programme instead of the current Fifth Gear whose content in the current series is utter crap and fronted by ****** amateurs.

Chris,
Of all the TV ( Car proprammes ) presenters Tiff Needell in my opinion is up there with the best, but the current 5th Gear series is fronted by a stupid giggly female ( don't doubt her driving ability ) and some clown from Sky who hosts a Saturday morning football programme. The programme was much more professional when fronted by Plato/Needell and the other (fat ) chap..forgotten his name.