I Cna't blevie I can raed tihs!

Peloton

Reaction score
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

:wtf: :applaus:

When I read the title of your post I thought you were just cr@p at spelling then when I started to read the rest of it I thought I was still ****** from last night. :)

jojo said:
Can someone translate that please?! :uhm:

I couldn’t believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the brain of the human mind according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.

I tihnk :)

eranidroartxy bsadredlah

(bet you couldn't read that?)

Extraordinary balderdash

Which proves that the longer the word, the less easy to read when jumbled.

I got extraordinary but you spelled boulderdash wrong so that had me stumped :p

Never trust American dictionaries.....

Mailing Address:
Merriam-Webster, Inc.
47 Federal Street
P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102

For instance:Colour
:blahblah1: :p

Peloton said:
Never trust American dictionaries.....

Mailing Address:
Merriam-Webster, Inc.
47 Federal Street
P.O. Box 281
Springfield, MA 01102

For instance:Colour
:blahblah1: :p

Then check the Oxford English dictionary, it's spelt balderdash.

I have a degree in English Literature, not that that's especially relevant, but the line from T S Eliot below might have been a give away.