Anyone Interested in a RR day at AmD ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
See you guys tomorrow then, will be at south mimms services at 11am in the car park for those that are meeting there!!

:racer:

Looks like I'm more than likely gonna turn up late, say 1'ish, or not even make it! Just found out I need to work in the morning :( , hope to see you guys there though...

I'll be setting off around 11:30 from Gatwick area.

Hopefully be there before 2:00.

:)

Thanks Olly and good to meet you!

Andy, your car pushed some really good figures!

Is there a list of figures to go up (yes, i am impatient!! lol)

Rich

Pics in the Gallery here :

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=361

And RR Results:

rrresults.jpg

I'd like to point out that my figure took 3 power runs 'cos it was wheel spinning so it was probably heat soaked to **** on the stock interooler by the time it achieved that figure :)

Still, going from the stock 150bhp/155lb_ft to 192bhp/218lb_ft on a lowly 'generic' remap ain't bad ;)

Hopefully i'll have a K03s, FMIC and a big fat exhaust with a new map for next years. With my largeport head i'd like to think i could knock on the door of AndyTQ's figure... Oh, and i won't forget my bottle of Millers :whistle2:

How come none of the S3's made decent figures?

Surely they didn't all show up with ****** MAF's???

Tallpaul said:

Simon's S3 made monster torque with 320 lb's, at it felt it on the road... he's spent a small fortune on the beast also though.

jojo said:
Simon's S3 made monster torque with 320 lb's, at it felt it on the road... he's spent a small fortune on the beast also though.

i'd have thought with that spec he'd have been pushing 300bhp.

All the S3's look 10% down on bhp, seems a lot to me.

i know some had issues, MAF and other things so that may account for some

Tallpaul said:

lol Yep im one that showed up with a ****** MAF!!!

jojo said:
£55 from carspares, just for the sensor/element part though, you'll need a star bit to take the old one off. :beerchug:

Is that an exchange price?

jojo said:
Nope, no need to exchange, you just buy the sensor, pop the bonnet up, unplug the MAF, undo 2 starbit screws, change them over and throw the old one away - simple :cool:

Cheap as chips then :)

jojo said:
£55 from carspares, just for the sensor/element part though, you'll need a star bit to take the old one off. :beerchug:

Cheers Joe, i had already forgotten where you said to get it from!! lol