I'm bored...

yep!
only couple more hours and its weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Day - Friday

Boredom Factor - Extreme

Get up and go - Walked out the door

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jon.

Im bored
Got made redunadant so at home bored.
Of course have been looking for job but nothing
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi,

That sucks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What you looking for?, maybe someone on here can help out.

Jon.

i know how u feel, i got sacked from my first job after 10 months /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
Wot u lookin for?
Adam

Im looking for another receptionist vacancie around my area /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It does suck totally. Need money 2 pay for my ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bored?
I'll never be bored...not as long as I've got a garage and a few projects sitting around.

I could do with more time off from work to beaver away behind a closed garage door! 3 weeks out of 5 in the garage is never enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

54 Minutes and counting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adjturbo said:
come on chaps, someone must know of something?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thanks adjturbo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have been shopping with credit card not good. bought all new bedroom furniture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
oppss

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

a girl has to do something to cheer herself up. at least it was only the credit card. just think, if it was shoe shoppin u would hav to re-mortgage! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Adam

38 Minutes now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif roll on the weekend.

i get to go in 7mins but gotta be bak in the office at 9.30am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Prob be bak on the forum tho, thats where i hav spent the last hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Adam

Jeezz!
I wish I had the time to be bored!
Friday went by in a blur, organising and collecting bits and bobs for daughters christening and our blessing, Sat AM spent franticaly chasing last minute odd items, Sat PM being Churched, and then Champers, cake etc, Evening clearing up etc.
Hangover Sunday morning, walk dogs, start to unwrap lots of silver spoons for daughter from friends and realatives. Sun PM start writing thank you cards.
Sunday evening figure cant be ***** to cook, so drink some of our champagne lake (leftovers) amd eat Christening cake, walk dogs in rain, finding it all very funny as ******.
Monday Morning, wake with hangover, walk dogs, in rain, not funny now cos hungover. 0930 dropp daughter with grandmother/mother in law, get hell for being hung over.
Drive wifey and self to Chichester for a St Martins Tea room welsh rarebit (Very nice again) and shopping, just got back, and now to write some more thank you letters, as wifey collects daughter. Cook dinner, not drink more of champagne lake.
Tomorrow.
0930 drop wifeys VR6 at garage for new shocks, drive my car to Southampton, collect new wheels for VR6, drive back to Pompey, change tyres from old wheels to new, bolt on to VR6, and help put 4 net Bridgestones on to BMW.
1345 to dentists for new crown on UL6.
1500 back to Pompey to pay for Four new VW alloy Wheels, Four new Bridgestones, Four new Shocks and fitting!!!!
1600 Home for Ironing fest as away from Wed 0430 for a two week stint.
At times I long for that friday afternoon feeling, just listening gently to the tick tick tick of a quartz clock run by two AA batterys that will probably be replaced before anything of interest will happen in the office.
Knowing with absolute certanty that in another few hours or minutes your life will become your own once again, and you can make the choice of how to rebel against the part of you that loves the mind isolation of friday afternoon watching the clock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
It's Monday and I'm still bored from Friday!

Do you think I should start looking for another job??! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha.. i know the feeling!

If only they did one hotter than the 9-3 Aero (210bhp 2.0 turbo) - that might tempt me away from the Audi marque /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sat in one at the weekend actually, thought the interior was pretty good compared to Saabs of old - not quite Audi yet but not far off...

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
harsh words!

isn't the A3/S3 a rebadged Golf?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

or is it a 'Finished' off Golf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif