help with wheels please???

raymie

6 pot AP
Reaction score
hi im about to buy a set of rs6 reps for my audi a4 (b5) the wheels i have just now is 112 pcd, i dont know the pcd of the rs6 reps the guy said he bought them for his golf gt tdi 115 hp w reg, is this the same pcd or is the golfs 100? thanks in advance

:crying:
was a good deal too oh well just have to keep looking im afraid

where from? didnt know that, is it easy to fit them?

superb m8 much we talking then? i will find out by tomoro hopefully if i can still buy them off the guy and if so i will buy the adaptors from u :thumbsup:

No offence DPM, but I would have thought the RS6 replicas he was purchasing would have an offset of ET35 or there abouts for Golf fitment, and looking at his car pic, I believe it's for a B5 Audi A4 Avant?, so it would most probably need the wheels to be ET35 offset if they are 18x8 in size. Adding a hub adaptor would most probably change the offset, so say a 10mm hub adaptor would mean the wheels would become ET25, which in my opinion would make the rims stick out too far!
I'm all for hub adaptors mate, especially for rare wheels or the chance to be unique, but I wouldn't recommend them for a set of RS6 reps, which are widely available in the correct fitment for your car!
Just keep tabs on ebay, they come up now and again at the right money, and you will have less hassle in the long run if you get ones in the proper fitments.

absolutely. adapters are only worth it on ultra rare/expensive OEM rims where there has to be a compromise. For RS6 reps, it just isn't worth it...

good point guys never really thought about that, the guy didnt get back to me with the rs6 reps so will just keep my eyes open for wheels, mines will b up for sale soon