IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Aussies Tell Muslims "NO Sharia Law," Don't Like it? Get OUT!

[URL="http://ad.uk.tangozebra.com/00007367/dolphin300x250/DolphinArt300x250.gif"][/URL] [URL="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=16975&m=6&tp=8&d=s&c=1"][/URL]

News from Australia

08/16/06

News from Australia parts of this are on http://www.snopes.com/. if you want to read the articles there.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

A day later a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown.

Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament.

"If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you", he said on national television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia: one the Australian law and another, the Islamic law, that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option", Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country.

Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off". Basically, people who don't want to be Australians, and who don't want to live by Australian values and understand them, well then, they can basically clear off", he said.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: "IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."
"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others.. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia.
However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand this idea of Australia being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle, this culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!" "Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture." "We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us if the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others. "This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'." "If you aren't happy here, then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voting the same truths!! How in the world did we ever drift so far away from these values that the U.S.A.
also had at one time?

Trust the aussies to show common seance and not bow to political corectness!:applaus:
"when in rome do as the romans do!" lets practice wot we preach, all religions/faiths and colours are welcome BUT you need to adapt to the uk way of life after all YOU came here! we didnt come to your country, you have the right to follow your faiths BUT you must adapt to your "new country"

:iagree:

I wish our government had the balls to come out and say it too:iagree:

"our" government only has the balls to kick out individuals such as a friend of mine, a hardworking Cancer nurse who has been here 6 years. She apparently has'nt got first generation ancestry so its back to Oz for her.
I am ashamed to be a Brit today.

Our government doesn't have the balls for that, they'd not be winning votes from target groups if they told them to f@ck off back to where they came from.

BAINSYBOY says you lot should be banned never have i read such twaddle on one web site you racist's :undwech:

tonedef said:
Our government doesn't have the balls for that, they'd not be winning votes from target groups if they told them to f@ck off back to where they came from.

Read the whole post....The quote was taken from Peter Costello regarding radical clerics teaching Sharia law.....not sure how radical clerics fall into the catergory or "target groups"! There have been high profile cases in this country of radical clerics being deported "back to where they came from" allready.
Lets not turn this into another kick Imogen out/get peeps banned/mods deleting posts type thread etc
;)

TTdriver said:
BAINSYBOY says you lot should be banned never have i read such twaddle on one web site you racist's :undwech:

You **** stirring again...........lol

i totally agree with Aussie stance now lets get all the poofs,lesbo,transexuals on a boat too :haudrauf: :laugh:

This is why 2 out of my team of 7 work mates are off down under as they have just been on holiday there and love it.

id join them if it wasnt for my family.

QUOTE " i totally agree with Aussie stance now lets get all the poofs,lesbo,transexuals on a boat too "

Are you mad some of the leza's are gorgeous and need converting to man loving

what a joke this thread is.....(sorry mick)

ask yourself how the aussies treat the original aussies? the aboriginals? as recently as 50 years ago there as reports of their shooting for sport.

What a model country that is?

but australia is one of the most racist places i have been and that includes south africa, because of all the immigrants who went there last century and don't want THEIR country to change and any new immigrants.

Howard is no better than Bush - he's the guy who wanted to sending an army into Bali to fight those who planted the bomb? what an idiot.

i don't agree with muslims and sharia law but all the rest of that our Australia is ******** as far as i'm concerned. They show very little regard for Aboriginals so i think is typically narrowminded and hypocritcal of the Austrailan government.

I bet this policy has very little support in WA and carries far less support outside of NSW.

Nice to see a politician with a spine - even if he is on the other side of the planet

IanL-S3 said:

ask yourself how the aussies treat the original aussies? the aboriginals? as recently as 50 years ago there as reports of their shooting for sport.

wasnt going to mention that :tapedshut:
but you have a point there....

IanL-S3 said:
but australia is one of the most racist places i have been and that includes south africa, because of all the immigrants who went there last century and don't want THEIR country to change and any new immigrants.

Ian, i agree you do have a valid point!

Howard is no better than Bush what an idiot.
Again totally agree on the point too

i don't agree with muslim and sharia law. I think you should live by the laws of the adoptive country, there aren't any know issues with the other asian communities who live by the rules and peacefully, and the reason for that is that they have intergrated successfully with the english community and can openly have a laugh about their beliefs. My opinion on this is why settle in an western way of life if it doesn't agree with you, why come when you know what lies ahead in the first place!

:-0

I agree strongly to what their saying.
We went to Oz a few years ago and loved every second,
It is a great place and way of life, so why should they let others change it.

I am not enjoying this countrie England one bit now. Whats gone wrong??
We have let others take over.
In fact i'm getting that fed up with my home countrie i am going to leave if it gets worse.
I have had enough all ready ref to crime and to many do gooders.
I have nothing against anyone no matter where they are from, it is not there fault it is our goverment.

Lets face the truth, England as a countrie is losing it, i hate to say.
What have we got to be proud of, it is just a rat race full of materialistic people.
And it is becoming such a expensive countrie to live in it's becoming a joke.

missviper said:
I agree strongly to what their saying.
We went to Oz a few years ago and loved every second,
It is a great place and way of life, so why should they let others change it.

I am not enjoying this countrie England one bit now. Whats gone wrong??
We have let others take over.
In fact i'm getting that fed up with my home countrie i am going to leave if it gets worse.
I have had enough all ready ref to crime and to many do gooders.
I have nothing against anyone no matter where they are from, it is not there fault it is our goverment.

Lets face the truth, England as a countrie is losing it, i hate to say.
What have we got to be proud of, it is just a rat race full of materialistic people.
And it is becoming such a expensive countrie to live in it's becoming a joke.
You clearly have no pride in the English language.

IanL-S3 said:

Yep,,,,,,,,,, they're all a bunch of criminals......!!:biggrin:

However they carved out a Country and made it their own...... Just like the Muslims are trying to do right now, both here and in Australia,,, the only difference is we're letting them do it........... Whereas the aussies are putting up a fight!!

:confused: ...I have heard nothing but good stories about Oz from people who have been there, but what I cant understand is... if Australia is so great why are so many of them flying thousands of miles around the world to come over here to do bar work and live in bedsites in Earls Court :tocktock: :think:

Here we go again...........tony blair take note, thats exactly what we want to hear from you, stop bu--ing cliff richard and get your **** back over here to sort this sh-t hole out, as jpo says show some god damn backbone, get our country back from the liberal do gooders, then people may not be in such a hurry to leave.
Australia here i come

IanL-S3 said:
IanL-S3 said:

Howard is no better than Bush - he's the guy who wanted to sending an army into Bali to fight those who planted the bomb? what an idiot.

i don't agree with muslims and sharia law but all the rest of that our Australia is ******** as far as i'm concerned. They show very little regard for Aboriginals so i think is typically narrowminded and hypocritcal of the Austrailan government.

I bet this policy has very little support in WA and carries far less support outside of NSW.

Hi Ian ,
well you have every right to your opinion ,due to the nature of the country we live in , and others have the right to dissagree,
I agree with you the way the aboriginals where/are treated is a disgrace, its right up there with the americans with the native indians, and the brittish people with india,south africa with blacks ,maybe the whole world is racist!
I have no idea how howard is looked at in the world,cause to be honest we have our own nutter running the country, but imagine wanting to punish people who killed your citizens? wot a mad man!!!!!!!

The whole idea of the post was not racisim, it was to point out that some one is standing up for its rights against the political correctness,
im annoyed at the way things are going where its ok to step on peoples rights INCASE you MIGHT hurt someones feelings,like you cant say or have CHRISTmas posters up in case it might offend muslims/hindus/jews etc im not pointing out A religion , jews/muslims/catholiocs/prodstants havethere holidays but so should EVERYBODY .and the right to do as we like !

mick

okay i see better where you are coming from and i agree with what you are saying.
howard wasnt after the people who killed their citizens, i was in Aus at the time and his rantings were very much of the irrational man hell bent on revenge and like you say a bit like our leader who cannot accept the direct link between foreign policy and these terrorist acts.

I agree with you about standing up for rights against political correctness.
My parents are hindu's as are most extended family and we all celebrate christmas and have done ever since i was born at least. Even the most devout of my family - the ones that actually go to temple etc celebrate christmas in exactly the same way the majority of people in Britain would.

So yeh anyone belonging to a religion in which they get offended by others and their beliefs and cannot be tolerant should not be pandered to. But that goes for catholicism as well as islam in my book. The fact that we have one denomiation on school means that others should do to. Why one rule for one and one rule for the rest?

But Foreign Policy aside - in which we seem to have no say -
the problems i see that are bigger are:
the number of people signing on and claiming disability benefirts and some even doing so on multiple fake id's. Compare this number to the number of immigrants and asylum seekers and the burden on the tax payer. Remember we get money from World Bank or UN (i forget which) for asylum seekers! Glasgow makes a profit! :)

Anyway - back to what you were saying.

I agree. We need to have more tolerance and less political correctness. But i don't think we should all do our own thing, that builds a devisive country with little understanding of each other. But to dictate to others what they can't do like Australia is not the way forward. It becomes institutionalised, like we have with catholics and protestants in the west coast. The should be more integration and with that tolerance and understanding may grow. And the consequence of that ....well i don't know...but it seems more in the right direction that Howards policy.

Ive never ever heard anyone mention that we cant say or celebrate Christmas. I live and grew up in an area in London with a large sikh community and there have never been any issues with Christmas or any other religious festival. I think people jump on the whole PC bandwagon and bring up the daftest example to make a point (ie bar bar rainbow sheep etc). Tired of people blaming their problems on immigration/muslims/albanians/men with beards/small woodland furry animals etc