What brought you to audi-sport.net???

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Was wondering what brought peeps on to as.net and where they heard about it :think:
Me personally i googled it about a year and a half ago while looking for my A3... audi-sport.net and tyresmoke came up. Regestered in September when i got my car and have been hooked since:drag:

Nice thread...

I was a member back in the day when it was sport-3.net when I had my first S3. Sold the S3 and moved away to another forum. Then got the bug again and bought another S3 and came back.

you dont want to know my story, i think most of you know anyway

well, as you know ASN got busted, I said I'll have a LITTLE look and see whats going on and, well, here we are !

I was searching how to fit cruise control and anything on audio installs for my A4 on google & came up with this site so I stuck around.

chalk another up to google, I was looking for info online before buying the S3 & this site seem to have it all :) aswell as knowledgable & friendly members

OK, so I have no idea how I found the site, probably mis-spelled a search for some pron or something....

But, I was kinda out of it for the whole ASN went haywire tale.... and then Olly appeared... So, Olly, were you around all the time? Under a different username?

Actually just remembered I was thinking of buying an S4 and found the site from there, along with the fact that I had some waterpump trouble with my 100 at the time... the rest, as they say, is history!!

I joined the UK MKIV's forum as I was after a 1.8T Golf at the time. I ended up getting an S3 instead... and when I posted asking about ICE advice I got told to come here and ask for AndyMac... which I duly did.

I was looking for a site called spermeatinggrannyfisters.com, and this one just popped up IIRC.

I was looking to buy a Audi Locking Key for my A4 on eBay, asked if it would work and how to configure it, they pointed me in the direction of this site to get my questions answered. So here I am!
Unfortuanlty the locking/alarm key I wanted doesn't work for my Audi, but did buy a Votex Kit, which does the job perfect!\

Cheers for your help on all issues so far guys!

Well, I used to be a dubber with a long line of golfs, but never found a decent audi site, I did used to check out the old ASN from time to time and then like I said, I got involved with fixing/upgrading the site and I've never looked back !

Google.

I was in Singapore, my wife was at home and I suggested she look around at a few S3s as a replacement for the Corrado. I started looking for info on what to check for but by the time I'd got useful info she'd bought one anyway, guess she couldn't resist a shopping trip. :faint:

Olly_K said:
Well, I used to be a dubber with a long line of golfs, but never found a decent audi site, I did used to check out the old ASN from time to time and then like I said, I got involved with fixing/upgrading the site and I've never looked back !

So what happened then.:sly:

im still waiting for someone to say, "i wanted to sell my car, but needed 40 posts..."

I got to find out from the previous owner of my S4 and the badges on the car...and my neighbour mentioned to me the site he had a S3 at the time

silver75 said:
im still waiting for someone to say, "i wanted to sell my car, but needed 40 posts..."

haha, yes I saw his post, he's still only got the 1 post to his name!

my mate recommeded audi-sport he also a user on here rickesh parmer.

I think it was Google aswell, I was a member of another Audi forum based in USA I think but it's better on this un, more friendlier! :)

Google for me too, great site - easy to use, friendly and loads of info

yup, another google find whilst looking for info about my A3

damn good find IMO

Jbone664 said:
was searching for other people that own audis so when mine shits itself others can offer advice.

Yeah that about sums me up too!!! I had been a member of the ford RS owners club and i thought there must be something like that for audi's.

concoursneil said:
I first got to know about it through AUDI DRIVER magazine which i started buying soon as i bought the car

cant pick up that magazine round here

Has anybody got any of these magazines (recent ones) that they'd like to sell to me cheapish? :salute: