What brought you to audi-sport.net???

LottieA3 said:
You know what I am not really quite sure, I was on the net the other day and I randomely found it.

It's just another entrapment of the Audi-sport conspiracy.

We have you now.:sos:

LottieA3 said:
Now I am addicted. I feel weak if I don't visit within an hour. I now cant cope with out all this important and useful chat...:haha:

mission accomplished :)

LottieA3 said:
I bet you have spy camera's in my house, ready to pounce and take me to the assylum for over enthusiast's audi folk...

Rofl, erm no, but if you want i can set it up for you ?

rofl = rolling on the floor laughing !

I've got spy camera's on Olly's road. He can't put a foot out of his door without my knowing.:whistle2:

TDI-line said:
I've got spy camera's on Olly's road. He can't put a foot out of his door without my knowing.:whistle2:

ROFL, what a coincidence ! I wasnt trying to speed off btw, just trying to find a decent gap to pull over and have a chat :))

so what does the RS4 look like close up then ? apart from dirty and lack of ASN sticker !

Like any other RS4.

****** awesome to the trained eye.

You'll have to take me out for a spin one night (as a passenger lol).

tonedef said:
Google.

I was in Singapore, my wife was at home and I suggested she look around at a few S3s as a replacement for the Corrado. I started looking for info on what to check for but by the time I'd got useful info she'd bought one anyway, guess she couldn't resist a shopping trip. :faint:

She must be the coolest wife ever!

I found ASN while trying how to change UK headlights over to European settings via Google...

TDI-line said:
Like any other RS4.

****** awesome to the trained eye.

You'll have to take me out for a spin one night (as a passenger lol).

Deffo, and I am SO GLAD you added the last bit !

TDI-line said:

Your not joking are you .......been licking the windows yet or is that the next stage.....remember take pics :photo: .........:laugh:

Rev-head said:
Your not joking are you .......been licking the windows yet or is that the next stage.....remember take pics :photo: .........:laugh:

Nah, my auntie lives in the same road. They keep complaining of a low rumble followed by whirl hiss each morning.:ninja:

LOL, definately can't be me then !