Any1 seen Miami Vice yet?

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Thought it was pretty good myself, nice seedy atmosphere throughout. The only thing that spoiled it for me was when he started doing the polka with the chinese chick in cuba... why do they always have to make everything a love story? :tocktock: Good film on the less i thought

Not yet no,....any nice boats in it? :hubbahubba:

I took my 5 year old to see Cars though on Tuesday. LOVED IT!!! :cool:

Great film, everything seemed very polished, and for once half believeable. No OTT explosions in action scenes, no stupid car smashes etc, just a good action thriller

auroan said:
No OTT explosions in action scenes, no stupid car smashes etc

Unlike Transporter 2 then LOL!!! (which I bought coz I was told there was an Audi in it).

Dan Gliballs said:
Unlike Transporter 2 then LOL!!! (which I bought coz I was told there was an Audi in it).
i have a bridge for sale that audis have drove over ;)

Hmmm... perhaps we watched different films. I thought it was rubbish. An unbelievable disappointment for Michael Mann. Sure, it looked lovely, but the dialogue was terrible. And you couldn't tell what half of them were saying... "mumble mumble product, mumble codshíte product mumble!".

I almost considered walking out halfway through. It became watchable after the kidnapping and the last gunfight was great. But the second half just couldn't make up for the god-awful first half.

Nowhere near the standard of Heat and Collateral :(

JimmyTheSaint said:
the last gunfight was great
best part of the film...

I prefered the 1st half of the film myself, the middle section when he was in Cuba with the chinese girl etc was just ******** to me... have to say though the looks and sounds were fantastic, really beautifully shot