HOSTEL

I found it quite good/scary as horror films go & thus quite 'enjoyed' it :scared2: Although the bit where he went back for the girl was a bit far fetched. I'm sure if it were anyone normal they would have been high tailing it out of there!

Oh what about the eyeball scene!! :puke2:

gorey as ****.... absolutelly shocking OTT

It just makes me feel light headed at the thought of it... on the other hand those girls are truly amazing! not worth dying for though..

fingermouse said:
found it tame , was expecting more not scary at all just a bit eary.

What films do you watch then??
I throught it was a great film yes sick but good.

just saw saw 2, pretty gruesome !

Just watched it myself ... was really looking forward to it. have to say other than some great breasts I thought the the film was *****!

I seen this at the weekend, though it was complete crap!! a load of sex, then then some really gruesome stuff, the whole film was so predictable, complete lack of story line, no thought went into this film at all. Can't believe i paid 13 english pounds for this pile of poo..... i want my money back!!

yeah, not a bad film, certainly not the most gruesome! thing with this film is the fact that this really goes on around the eastern block! trust me i know! not that ive paid big money before ;)

missviper said:
What films do you watch then??
I throught it was a great film yes sick but good.

the hills have eyes
final destination 3
original robocop unedited all better and more gruesome