Merc AMG wheels on A4

GTa4

Reaction score
what would u's think of these rims on the audi a4 b5 chasis, i kno the pic is of a b6 chasis, or even better if any 1 has a pic of these rims on a silver a4 b5 could they post them up pls:thumbs-up:

newdimensioncharityshow2005044df9.jpg

I belve Phillr Has a set on his Red B5 and I must admit they do look pretty tasty!!

are there any pics of his motor on the website?
really like the look of these wheels on an audi, thinking of investing in a set meself

yeah i think they look good, and are different too

Its not a merc though is it, i think they look hideous

i personally think that there are too many audi's that all have the same wheels. there are alot of a4s, a3s, a6, &the usual vag motors that either have rs4, rs6, or rs8 rims. dont get me wrong all these wheels are nice but a bit common, i jus reckon the AMG rims are different & add a nice but subtle euro style to the audi.

i searched around & i picked up a few pics of a4 b5s with AMG rims,

img1107iu2.jpg

for me this is a nice look, but every one to their own:biggrin:

audi056jo3.jpg

As strange as it seems, I think I'm gonna have to agree with bainsy here. They're just wrong. Latest golf GTi wheels, they'd look good.

Mike

:greyrs4: :hubbahubba: very nice pic!!!

not convinced the new golf gti wheels would the a4, if i dont get set of AMGs i am prob gona go for the new b7 rs4 rims, they're pretty tasty :o.k:

Ditto, i couldnt agree more :o.k:

if i could learn to use photoshop id post the pics

any takers??? :sos:

amgrimsxs2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
my avant with AMG's

appreciate the response with sum nice pics ppl

@silver75 - bodystyling's a bit mental but gotta love the rims

@disley - credit to u mate that avant is spotless, love the colour, perfect ride height nice & low. as for the rims, i think they're amazing. i reckon the AMG rims sorta suit the avants better. but i still want a set 4me saloon. ps. few questions for u.... did u hav any probs gettin ur hands them or are they easy got? did u hav any probs gettin them to fit on an audi or was it straightward?

Gta4
Cheers for your coments, the rims arent realy dificult to get hold of you can by replicas new or like me find a set on ebay, mine are genuine amg rims
the stud dimensions are the same 5x112, the ofset is the one to watch for
if they are 8j wide then et35 is the perfect offset, mine are 8.5j wide with ofset of et47 with 5mm spacers (which makes them et42)and longer studs any ofset between 35 ant 45 will bolt streight on but it depends where u like them to sit in the arch.
AMGs are defo the way to go, imo:biggrin:

thanks disley,
if i do invest in them, probably gona be genuine amgs :biggrin:

Luvin' the wheels in the first post and I quite like the avant not sure about the others though. Really don't think they work on the A3 but at least they're at bit different to the norm.

I might go for a set of amg wheels next. But for a bit of a change have a gloss black centre and polished chrome lip. :think:

I have also used these kind of rims near about one year ago. I bought these from oemwheelplus. They are so cheap in price and also provide free shipping.

Wow, talk about thread revival!!

Wow, talk about thread revival!!
Fecking cloaked advertising thats what it is Nilz,the alloys are not a can of hi octane fuel
"I used these about a year ago" put them on your car a year ago for one day :no:

Reactions: 16Klappe, Nilz and superkarl
485300_603619703000715_804678194_n.jpg

Still Think my AMG's look better (or at least when i get some good centrecaps haha) :eyebrows: