What would you choose, bird or car

I'd sell the car, get rid of the Mrs and spend the money on high class hookers that take it up the gritter for about £1000 a night, that would be the best 45 nights ever and prob be sponserd by carlsberg

Iv never seen his bird so couldnt comment.. she could be fit as ****... she must have something for him to sell that motor

silver75 said:
Iv never seen his bird so couldnt comment.. she could be fit as ****... she must have something for him to sell that motor

who cares, they all turn to **** in the end.

Ditch the bird - your not going to be short of offers when you drive that!

I would politley tell her to go F&&k herself!

madvw said:
who cares, they all turn to **** in the end.

Correct!
I'd keep the car...
In fact...I did keep the car... Bye, bye! :moa:

The car can't say no, never gets a headache, doesn't nag, doesn't need cuddling after a good hard thrash, can't dump you and won't leave you.

Stick to the car lads...and as automotive mistresses go...a 911 is about as high class as it gets!! :beerchug:

This thread should be retitled "the bitter angry man thread"
I love cars..
but I love women more :D
My missus wouldnt DARE tell me to sell my car :box:
and any girl who wants you cos you drive a nice car is only worth mayby two bangs and a quick squirt :p

A pal of mine is in exactly this situation right now, and the car is also a 911. He is due to re-marry in the autumn (he was widowed three years ago), and his wife-to-be wants him to sell the 911, even though it's not just his pride & joy, but the culmination of 20 years hard graft to achieve a goal he set himself when he left university.

I've told him what I think. He hasn't phoned since. Up to him. Don't suppose I'll get invited to the wedding.