A whole year!

audi_girl

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well for those who remember back that far, it's one year today that me 'n John met........

At an Audi-Sport.Net Meet! Knew I should have gone for the Scooby instead of the S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif <joke!!!!>

crazy2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Well for those who remember back that far, it's one year today that me 'n John met........

At an Audi-Sport.Net Meet! Knew I should have gone for the Scooby instead of the S3

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well done, now you have a house, just avoid the ankle biters /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Nice one guys.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Lets hope you got many happy years ahead!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lyrac said:
So tell us all how did you celebrate "A whole year!"/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
Great keep it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Lyrac behave! LOL can always count on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So when is the engagement? And more importantly when is the party?

Congrats guys.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I take it you only made this post to remind John that he needs to get some flowers and a card /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Kids are ok, as long as they're someone elses!

I think we've both alot to still do in life and still young, so no kids yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ahhhh, how sweet.

I've been with my missus for nearly 5 years now, no rings or kids on my horizon (though her's may be different), the only issue I have is a 'pending' mother in law demanding a grandchild in the next year...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Kids aren't okay even if they are someone elses - or have you forgotten how yucky Guy's nappies were when we (or should I say I) looked after him for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ahhhh the image of a child needing a clean nappy and John holding out a nappy bag looking like he was about to chunder!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Kids aren't okay even if they are someone elses - or have you forgotten how yucky Guy's nappies were when we (or should I say I) looked after him for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ahhhh the image of a child needing a clean nappy and John holding out a nappy bag looking like he was about to chunder!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only *****! You wipe your own ***** dont u? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Its only *****! You wipe your own ***** dont u? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No i just bend over and shout "Mum ive finished"

Lol, but would you wipe someone elses !?

To be fair i was okay with it, but John was suffering - maybe it's a boy/girl thing!!!

Audi-Sport's first couple - watch out Loretta and Tanya, it'll be you next !!!!!!!!

Anyhow, there's a difference between wiping a bum, and cleaning up the mess when the little angel managed to kick off his messy pants before you got to him.......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Ive got a nine month old baby boy and ive changed his sh!tty nappy 5 times wich i think is quite aceptable but for some reason my lass doesnt???

17 years married - anniversary this week
Two kids and many nappy changes behind me.
Wouldn't change it for the world. Ever!

Your own kids are not like other peoples, when I get home my youngest daughter runs to the front door when she hears me open it and gives me a huge hug. You can't beat it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

PS I'm one of the 'mature??' members of the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

PPS Congrats John and Jo - hope you have many more

Tony,

You might be one of the 'mature??' members of the forum but who's the 'grandadi'. Hope it's not me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can remember when ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Rgds

A.N Otherowdgit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Anyhow, there's a difference between wiping a bum, and cleaning up the mess when the little angel managed to kick off his messy pants before you got to him.......

[/ QUOTE ]

And then there's 'Exploding Nappy Syndrome' ... when you take it off to change ... and they are still wearing little greeny/brown underpants ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Seriously that is great, you moved into together etc. etc. despite your protest's Audi Girl I think we all know that a A4 Avant with a child seat will be on it's way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Get a dog instead, they don't spend the next 25 yrs trying to pi$$ away your money