Motor Show in London

Not heard anything, uasually it's BMW that don't attend!

sure I saw a stand layout in one of the sunday papers. Only VAG one I saw was SEAT....

looks like more non-car stands than car stands from their site i shall still be going but im not expecting to be overly impressed after seeing the line up

I'm not going down to London, it's too far now. Birmingham was more central and with ample car parking.
I hope this years show goes tits up on them!

It is not as big as the NEC so there will be a fewer cars.
Should of stayed at the NEC much more central, i bet they have less attendance this year.

Everything is in ****** London. No wonder things up north and in Scotland are crap as england is London and anything outside it doesnt exist.

AUDI and VW dont have any new cars or concepts to unveil which is prob why they wont be there. Peeps will go to their local stealer to see the new TT,Q7 and that convertable thing that VW punted. Which i think has suspciously close lines at the rear qtr to the A4 cab.

first time ive missed a motor show in ........ 26 years.

btw I only ever classed the birmingham show as the real motor show.

Well I think it's pretty good, went along on the first day yesterday, I found it a lot better than getting to NEC (not just because of distance as time was similar for me by car) the car park was right next to Excel (only £5). It was ashame that not everyone was there (ferrari, Audi and porsche were missing from the ones I'd like to see) but I think if this year gets the attendance then it'd be great next year as I think they'd all turn up.

Was impressed with the number of new cars being launched and thought there was less rubbish than the last few times I've been to the NEC. I now have a serious issue in that I want an american car with a horrible interior and a big engine more than ever!

I'm going down on monday night so i'll try to take some pics and post them up if anyone would be interested?

The show was ok, there weren’t many eye catching cars to look at, only the women – paddock girls! Those range rovers were good, went in one of them while the instructor took you around the course. Just surprise with the amount of technology it has it doesn’t drive by itself! Car that did look quite nice was the new Honda Civic Type R. Was also the first time I saw the McLaren F1 in flesh too. That VXR show could have been a bit better though, stunt drivers were quite good.

it was very easy to get to and parking was near and cheap it was a no nonsense show inside really, some concept cars as usual, outside was ok there were some activities to get involved in and have fun, i look at the motorshow as a fun day out rather than a show room, if i want to purely see a car i'll head into the show room in town. arena show i wasn't impressed with i prefer the skilled stunts and big engine noise which was in smaller doses than i expected. the offroad was enjoyable i was very suprised how the big 4x4's clung to walls, mazda's zoom-zoom challenge was a good one it really gave a chance for some involvement. unfortunately nothing really lit up the actual show for me enough to want to go next year