EM TuningVolks Autos
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

New Album from The Who

Was listening to a review of this on the radio tonight. Their first new recorded material since 1983, apparently, it's one part of a mini-opera to be released later in the year, which the reviewr described as being "a bit like Tommy".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...lance&n=229816

The excerpts he played sounded pretty good, but then he spoiled it when he began talking about the line-up (which includes Zak Starkey and Rabbit Bundrick). Referring to the death of original members, he described John Entwistle as the guy who had earlier replaced Keith Moon.

I know there's no point in shouting "fcuk off!" at a car radio, but I did it anyway.....very loudly.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I'll look forward to hearing this album

2nd Gear

Status
    I seen them at T in the Park, good but not the same without Big John. My Generation was a poor mans attempt at his mental bass lines. Townshend and Daltrey can still do it though. Will be interesting to see how this turns out.
    A3 2.0TDi S-Line DSG. Akoya Silver, BOSE Symphony, Xenons, Rain/Light sensor.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by beaker
    My Generation was a poor mans attempt at his mental bass lines.
    JE was a rare breed (similar calibre to geezer Butler etc).

'96 a4 1.8 se

Status
    never really been into the who apart from the obvious hits.

have started listening to some of their old albums and its class stuff like. will look out for their new one.