AUDI S3 help

jester104

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im lookin into buying an audi s3. maybe spending up to 6/7k on one. does any one have and advice or suggestions before i go searching?? just dont really know anything about audis!

Thanks dudes

What your total budget?

I take it you also have a current car to part ex as I think you'll struggle to find a straight S3 for 6-7 grand.

yeah i have a vw corrado 2 litre 16v excellant condition, leather seats, alloys etc.. should get £2500 for it. how much u think id find an s3 for? and just to check theres an S3 and an S3 Quattro. whats the difference apart from the obvious 4 wheel drive, power etc... is there body difference?

TNE said:
What your total budget?

I take it you also have a current car to part ex as I think you'll struggle to find a straight S3 for 6-7 grand.
Just about to say that at that price you will struggle

jester104 said:
and just to check theres an S3 and an S3 Quattro. whats the difference apart from the obvious 4 wheel drive, power etc... is there body difference?

There is only one S3, they are all Quattro! There was a facelift around 2000, look for single piece headlamps, red/white rear lenses, different badges and dashboard, and 225BHP(on paper) for the facelift version, though you'll most probably be looking at a pre-facelift 210bhp on your budget.
Body on the S3 is slightly wider than those of an A3 aswell.

Goodluck :racer:

oh right. thats a great help then thanks alot. someone told me otherwise about there being an s3 and a quattro version. will start hunting. tanks agian