Ultimate Test

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
You have been asked to contribute to a time capsule. Your subject matter is "20th Century Rock Music". Your mission to is contribute one song, just one song, to represent 20th Century Rock Music.

Remember, you only get to choose one song. so think carefully before posting. I have made my choice (& for those who know me well it is NOT a Beatles song). I will post it soon, but I want to know what others members say first.

Over to you.

Personally I would have thought it would be something by Queen... not sure what though.

goddamn thats a hard one.

impossible to pick...

whisky in the jar?
pictures of matchstick men?
back in black?
hendrix, queen..

aagggghh. no. can't and wont pick ;) I could maybe pick one from each decade, but from a whole century?

Sorry, Madvw, the rules insist you only get one pick.

Mine was "Won't Get Fooled Again", by The Who.

Strangely enough, when I sent this out to my entire Outook adress book, the first two replies both came out in agreement with me. But that might be because they were my brother and my nephew, heh!

Get up the pub you muppet!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop me now because im having such a good time

My Generation - The Who

Fits quite well.

1)Metalica .....Entersand man?(metal)
2)Rolling stones......jumpin jack flash/honky tonk woman/brown sugar/paint it black/satisfction!
3)Simple Minds,,,,,,,,alive & kicking /waterfront/ghostdancing/belfast child etc

That's a real toughie, but.....

Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin (the live version from How the West Was Won, naturally)