skirt

amb276s3

bird spotter
Reaction score
are skirts getting shorter nowadays or is it my imagination, the amount of talent i've seen today has nearly cost me a front bumper or two, and is it normal for bum cheeks to be almost visible? , can't wait for tomorrow !!

It does have its drawbacks though, you do see some goddam awful sights as well, but worth it.

silver75 said:
Where do you live I havent seen any bum cheeks :mad:

Get yourself down to a gay sauna all the cheeks you could possibly dream off

Ok scratch my last comment sounded kinda ****
Think ill pass on the sauna too thanks :undwech:

im loving it !
i think they just wear belts now

Is TDI on holiday as im suprissed he hasnt posted any pictures that are 5 ft wider than my computer screen

You guys should come to london - it's fricking amazing today

THERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Im in London, unfortunatly im nearer the Elephant and Castle where the skankier girls have more tats than Dennis Rodman.

schwing! long live summer season nothing but hotpants and boobtubes in brum today

Rev-head said:
Right guys we need pics of these woman........:)

i've actually tried using the camera phone when driving to photograph these beauties, but couldn't work out why my hand was shaking......

seriously....... its not good for you.....
its not good for me anyway.... i think im turning into a colosal pervert.
its great and i love it.
i was at the traffic lights today when a p.y.t crossed in front of me.... the bloke in the car in the next lane leaned over and shouted to me " you can get locked up for thoughts like that ! " he must of been a mind reder cos what i was thinking of would of ruined her for good.
the best is, as a central heating engineer, im going in about 6-7 houses a day.... their answering the door in bikini's !!!!!!!!!!! thats when i ask them to bend right down under their boiler to point out exactly what the problem is.... amazingly, its like they know what your doung and they love it..... i mean .... bikini's... its like their answering the door in their under krackers....
long live the warmth.

Your end up being sectioned before then, chewing on your own tongue smearing s--t up the walls, you must calm down and think pure things, its boring i know but its better than being in some nut house licking windows

11848.jpg

Oh wow oh wow oh wow, more tissues needed this end, and im now licking the windows, look at those bubalicious n--plles just sayin please play with me with baby oil, ( ill be back after my ban, so keep posting more pics )

Gotta be a prise for the first person who posts a pic up they took of a chick's chuff with theie mobile.

whilst out on the velocipede i was approaching a couple out for a walk, the approx 19 year old girl was wearing what you could describe as a microskirt and i could feel the evil stare from her boyfriend as my eyes were out on their stalks but as i got nearer she must have picked up some gravel in her sandal and promptly 'cocked' her leg up to sort it out, and yesssssssss i was greeted with a glimpse of her persil white panties. oh my god how i made it home i will never know

And people say im perverted i have never been arressted yet, but by the way some of you are going on, it cant be too long before you get nicked

amb276s3 said:
whilst out on the velocipede i was approaching a couple out for a walk, the approx 19 year old girl was wearing what you could describe as a microskirt and i could feel the evil stare from her boyfriend as my eyes were out on their stalks but as i got nearer she must have picked up some gravel in her sandal and promptly 'cocked' her leg up to sort it out, and yesssssssss i was greeted with a glimpse of her persil white panties. oh my god how i made it home i will never know

ROFL!!!!!

god please help me if this weather continues, i'll soon need transporting around on a sack barrow and in a straight jacket similar to hanibal lecter in silence of the lambs if the girls carry on, no telling what i would do if out in town on a sat night, cant work out why a babe would wear such a lightweight flighty skirt when she knows the slightest draft is going to lift it, back in a moment..............thats better, its alright them walking along holding them down but my secret weapon is in development, i'm attaching some huge fins onto the side of my sprinter van to create "pavement draft", beat that ladies !

well im out on friday, round town, on a leaving do for someone at my wifes work. So better be carefull as she will be watching me !!!!

even better she is driving as she is preggers so I will be drunk and learing and she will be playing all hell with me :(

No fanny out here....back to civilisation in two weeks....

That ****** Lucy Piggin Pinder!!! Can't go anywhere without seeing her...wouldn't mind but she don't show her paps (reckon shes got dodgy nips)