Does this make me sad ?

Olly_K

Reaction score
I've applied and been approved for an Audi credit card:

audicard.jpg

Get yours here :www.audicard.co.uk

yeah, its really more for show than anything else !

I was looking at getting one of those, do you get a discount of Audi motors for having one ?

just ignore me i have clicked the linky thing

lol, summin about 10% at dealerships i think

bainsyboy said:
Servicing i think it said 10% off

Yeah right, theres bound to be some kinda clause in there for not including that, by the way doesnt include labour rates, ha! Parts only

What you haing at the Audi card will go nice with my Amex black card ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha er ha

'Audi-owning car holders also qualify for a 10% discount on both accessories and fixed maintenance costs. There will also be further discounts and special prize draws available only to Audi Card customers.'

Im sure i read small print saying this does NOT include labour rates. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........gulp of air.....................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lmao

on a serious note tho, i think yes while its a nice car to have, the apr's etc.. are way behind the competitors really.

Nice card, is it underwritten by the ever so gready MBNA?
I quite fancy a MINI Amex card, as I'm still a fan of MINI's deep down, but make sure you set up a fall Direct debit as 16.9 is pretty high, think you can at moment go down to 11.9 with some issuers :)

clived said:
If it's for show Olly, surely you'll need one of these? ;-)

Centurion_rgb.jpg

It would have to be for show purposes only because nobody takes the damn things! :motz:

Not in the carribean they dont hot dickerty EUROTRASH on 4 i best go

clived said:
If it's for show Olly, surely you'll need one of these? ;-)

Centurion_rgb.jpg

If you have a Black card (and I presume thats the best you can get?) is the call centre still in India?!

god_thats_quick said:
Nope you have a personal concierge service available at the end of the phone anywhere in the world and I assume there American.

Thats very executive, I need one of those!
Don't think I would pass their criteria to get one though :p

You'll enojy it tucking it into your in-side ANORACK pocket. With the hood tied as tight as it will go round your face. :noway:

:lmfao:

Can't beat the good ol Marks & Spencer card which earnsyou points each time you spend :D

Im glad im not in your family if you got M&S card as after a year of spending on it and earning all those points i'd be guranteed to get a pair of M&S socks for crimbo

bainsyboy said:
Im glad im not in your family if you got M&S card as after a year of spending on it and earning all those points i'd be guranteed to get a pair of M&S socks for crimbo

Points make prizes though :p

bainsyboy said:

you said it mate they'll no just be any socks they'll be M&S socks:laugh: