audi-sport.net Merchandise

SiCotty

Reaction score
Apart from audi-sport.net stickers what else is available? I’m particularly interested in a tax disc holder as the current one is a bit crap.

Si

Doing a bit of research into this at the moment - something we've been thinking of for a while.

Unfortunately those who do the plastic holders with logo's have a minimum order quantity of either 200 or 500, so you'd all have to buy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looking into those still, and also magnetic engraved ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Come on then, anybody who thinks this is a good idea post here. Will see if I can get an example of what I was thinking of. Also put what you would expect to pay. something like £3-£5 depending upon quality for a standard one, nothing too max power!!

Si

We've discussed this one before, just can't find the link!

The options seem to be Plastic Tax Disc Holders - pretty cheap (if we can get around the bulk ordering problem), but can look a bit naff, or Etched Aluminium (about 10-15 quid each) which look the dogz but might stretch the budget a bit.

I have emailed a bunch of people, will let you know what I find out - would be good if you can contact people too Simon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So people who would be interested in tax disc holders so far (unfortunately mine is the antenna for my hands free kit so I can't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ):

<ul type="square"> [*]SiCotty [/list]

And do you prefer etched metal (if we can get it at at a price) or plastic:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1063568281audi girl">

Tax Disc Holders
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Etched Metal
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Plastic
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

I reckon the etched aluminium would be cool, seen some nasty ones from a bmw site recently... I think everything we do should be quality /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok here's an image sent to me today of an etched metal tax disc (made from 430 grade stainless steel) to give you a feel. Exact pricing is not possible yet (we would have a one-off tooling charge to cater for etc.) but what do you reckon?

(PS we would change the graphics slightly, the company just did this to give us an idea)

I would be really up for an aluminium one with working hex bolts. I have seen these on ebay going for about £15. I wouldn't mind spending about that.

Yep agree with Phill.. would definately spend that on it.. especiall if it said Audi-sport.net /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

yep....count me in too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well got a sample of the etched steel tax disc holder today and it's really good quality.

However, it doesn't have the bolts; it's just a ring of magnetic stuff with adhesive on one side which you fix to your windscreen. Then pop your tax disc in and the engraved/etched tax disc holder stays on using the magnet.

I'll post a photo later when John comes home with the camera !!!!!

I will ask them if they can do the bolts etc.

Ah ha, by fluke I've got a quote on the bolt on one as pictured, I can get them done with the audi-sport.net logo for £16.95

taxdiscs.jpg

Now what colour do we want them???

Ok well let's wait and see what my guys say, cos they're very friendly and the quality is excellent! (not implying that your ones are bad or anything - do you have a sample?)

Count me in too.
I would go for the aluminium one.

Just need to make sure the adhesive pads work well, because my old one kept falling off the windscreen.

The steel ones look the same but without the bolts (will let you know if I can get those done), and the sticky bit is the whole ring around the edge, rather than little pads.

Ok so I'll push the boat out...... right we're gonna have tax disc holders.... what else shall we do? Mugs? keyrings? polo's? fleece's? what else? some small resin car badges? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Just the tax disc holder for now me thinks.
Thanks but I dont want to end up the audi-sport mascot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I can picture it now, Audi driver international 2004, with my audi-sport fleece, jumper, cap, keyring, knee patches for my jeans and a copy of Audi driver in my back pocket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Our company uses a company called Triad for all our promotional merchandise, they'll put a your logo on virtually anything. I've got a catalogue in the office, I'll have a look for a web address tommorrow if you like. Could be worth a look.

ill take a mug, need a new one for work, tax disc holder and may be interested in a couple of fleeces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If you could supply a nice big flag with Audi-Sport.net on as per car stickers, I would willingly drag it behind some of our boats for some free publicity! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif