T in the Park

Rev-head

Reaction score
Right there has been allot of stories going about ..does anyone know the official line they are taking

As they are saying they are going to be asking for ID with tickets so if the name does not match ticket they tell you to do one ?

Allot of dissapointed people i think as E-bay has 1300 tickets for sale at this point in time with other peoples names on them

sorry but i only drink coffee in the park or the office, hopefully someone will help out with your enquiry and tell you if they drink T in the park.

JPO, bainsyboy...

Google is your friend :D

Rev-head: No idea what the final word is tbh fella, but I'd be grateful if you could post up anything you find out (I'll do the same) - a couple of my friends have eBay tickets so they're concerned too...

Regards,

Rob.

I think its a good thing that they are stamping down on this. Its absoloutly stupid that somebody can buy a hundrend or so tickets and sell them on at 2-3 times the price it should be. If your stupid enough to buy tickets from ebay then serves you right!... You are just contributing to lining somebody elses pocket.