England

To be honest i thought we would lose to Tobago so no suprise when we did go out.

Im still watching it though, and hopefully we will see a decent final

concoursneil said:
I am a football fan mate , big time , i will watch but cant get to enthusiastic about another country, but then again with the intercontinental premiership as it is these days its getting hard to follow an English team.
Trouble with England is we try to be too nice not like the other nations not thinking twice about trying to cheat their way thro games , i know we all do it from time to time but the game is getting spoilt by all the theatrics.

Come on FIFA get a grip

Well Neil, I hope you watched the Germany v Italy game last night. If not, you missed the best game of the world cup so far. Both teams played some fantastic football. Germany should be even more gutted than England. Germany have played some great football, and they're out. England didn't even manage 5 minutes of class football, so, compared to Germany, England have no complaints really.

I'll agree with the above post and yes im English, it's a completly different ball game now, and there's no way our lot could have run there socks off like they did last night we would have sat back and waited for the penalties knowing full well we are s--t at them

Wow what a game last night the best for a long time and the ref was fantastico.

England are not in the same League.

The two teams both deserved to win, hope the final is as good.

I love both the teams as they are my favourites and i was supporting both LOL.
But Del Piero my all time favourite player scored it was fantastic and i do hope Italy win the world cup i will be supporting them.
Can't wait.