Which is better

Select Best Thread and what you think will have the highest number of posts!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necroeire

Reaction score
Word Association Thread or Will the Plane Take Off Thread?
Which will Have the Highest Number of Posts?

word association game rules !
what the hell is the will the plane take off thread ?

I pick word association as I too don't know what will the plane take off is :confused:

Bula_82 said:
I pick word association as I too don't know what will the plane take off is :confused:

You really really dont want to know.

haha, this is the 4th forum ive seen the plane thread on! Its a classic!

i think this is what he's on about, the question is :

"A plane is standing on a runway that can move (some sort of band conveyer). The plane moves in one direction, while the conveyer moves in the opposite direction. This conveyer has a control system that tracks the plane speed and tunes the speed of the conveyer to be exactly the same (but in opposite direction).

The question is: Will the plane take off or not?"

and here:
http://txfx.net/2005/12/08/airplane-on-a-conveyor-belt/

Oh no now have gone and done it....putting that question up......i am away to slit my wrists..........i think the word game is a bit of post whores thread

the word game is just a bit of fun

Although I've voted the word association will have the highest number of posts, the plane thread was mint..... even though it wouldn't take off... Ha Ha Ha

PMSL at the comments above..... made my Friday....

i nearly got stuck on that plane but as soon as i saw it on the conveyor belt i thought of Audi sport-net and said to the Mrs " theres no way im boarding that f****** thing its been stuck on that runway for months now " so we paid a extra £2.59 and went with Easy jet and landed 9 hundread miles short of the proper airport, my avatar picture is the taxi that we had to take to get to the hotel, it took 3 days to get to the accomodation

Word Association because the plane won't take off and anyone that say's it will needs sterilised and make me very angry.

The "Plane will take off" thread rules of course!...
Seeing some of the peoples answers, therories and just some plain old bolloc*s, (Along with some of TDI-Lines, pictures) make some brilliant reading. Just been on a sleezy jet last night... The amount of time we were sitting on the taxis way, i was begining to think that my original answer was wrong after all.