HELP!!! - Audi Receipt Needed

Rooney

Reaction score
Hello people, I know its been a while since i last posted anything but i have a Big favour to ask!!!

Could someone please scan in a copy of any Audi garage receipt they have had recently Audi correspondence they have had recently as I can’t find any of mine!

If it has any of your personal details on it, please feel free to blank them out!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Rooney

How's the metatasil? Will you get 90 Minutes next time or will Sven stuff you again?

Right to cut a long story short, I parked my car over night in a Waitrose car park. Im trying to convince Waitrose Car Park attendants that my car had broken down so i couldn't move it.

All i need is a copy of a letter from any audi garage or any audi receipt then i will forge my details onto it then send a copy of it to Waitrose as they are trying to charge me £80!

Im more interested in the layout of the reciepts or letters as i haven't been to an audi garage in two years.

I know its a weird one but can anyone help??

please!!

How about if you break into a audi garage and nick all of there headed paper that way you can carry out your fraud on proper and not photo copied Audi header paper.

Kinda agree with BB - I know we all try and help one another on her matey, but this is probably a little too much to ask... I've no doubt it's a genuine and honest fraud request (if there is such a thing !!) but put yourself in our shoes - Aint any of your mates got any receipts...
That said, it's early days - someone may help.... Good luck

My question is why "Waitrose"?? Doesn't any receipt cover it rather than an Audi one, that way you could make up your own using word? Just a thought...

Seeming as you are using the user name of ROONEY, how about if you got a receipt from a really old hooker in the manchester area and say that you were trying out so many positions in the back of the audi that the suspension snapped making the car undriveable.

I really should be a Solicitor and start charging for my brilliant advice as im not the citizens advice you know

if you are that desperate go into Audi and by a bolt they will give you invoice for that and it will cost you £1 or something then scan and do as you please afterwards ..........

looks like im buying some windscreen wipers!

no worries people! completely understand everyones view!

thought it was a little too much to ask!

thanks all the same!

scan0002.jpg

Perfect, Cheers Bud!

Absolute star!

Note Bainsyboy, Good idea but couldn't find a willing girl who would take a cheque!

well if you look like the real rooney they were prob just being polite by saying that they didnt accept cheques, they would have prob said the same if you really really do look like him, even if you offered cash as well.

Make sure they don't have camera's.
If they have you will be busted as they will just look back on them to find you drove your car away the following morning.
Then you may be done for fraud.

it would be funny if Brian Parker has a audi and is on the forum lol

brian parker is the guy who signed the letter above

would you like me to prepare a cook book for laptops?........BB

Tut Tut Tut Tut i have spoken to my superior and we are tracing Rooneys Ip address, hopefully he is in bed at the moment so will not see this as we arre kicking his door down in the morning at 5 oclock, by 7pm tonight his sex life should have picked up dramatically as he will be taking his first shower in HMprison Brixton.

You lot are so silly how the f--- would i be able to eat a laptop screen so instead im eating Doritoes

So is that your normal strategy to find a man? Joke!

What flavour doritos? Im a Tangy Cheese man!

your suppossed to be eating porridge today not doritoes, that means we have kicked the wrong door of the hinges

Hat off to you for having the b------'s to do it but you really should be spending your first day in HMprison brixton insttead of that bloke we got yesterday

( by the way to the silly people on here, the ones that normally say " i dont get it " im not a copper, and no we didnt really kick anyone's door down, and the only person eating porridge this morning was goldilocks, before taking me up stairs to do the dirty on daddy bears bed )