What Do I Do? Need Advice

A4Andy

Quattro-tastic. Not half.
Reaction score
For sometime now I've suspected that my missus may be having a bit on the side. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently shes started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

She always used to fone me for the taxi outside to let her in. but now she always calls while standing outside the gate as if she has just got out of a car around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself? :confused:

Pmsl, I was ready to try and give advice then!

Good read for a Friday morning! :p

rofl, i was starting to feel sorry for you for a minute there dude !
anyway, dump the girl, and take the car to the bodyshop

Quality, I was starting to feel really sorry for you :)

Best post I have ever read!! Quality! (By the way how do you get the little animated facesin your post? Cant find em)