Thats us back then!

Update/Crash/Who Knows - Whatever though, thanks to all the kind folks involved in bringing audi-sport.net to us!

...The past couple of days have brought home some facts about my reliance on certain sites; I can only compare it to those scary few minutes that happen every so often when your DNS resolver gets a little confused about where Google lives, and it feels like the whole internet is broke!

Thanks again as.n folks!

Rob.

I had tp look at pron for most of last week, i can hardly see what im typing now, and have started to walk funny and am constantly knackered.

resize it, and upload it then !
you can do it yourself now.
tbh yours and soupie's look too big, i usually say about 100x100 pixels MAX for avatars

to see the site back on again, was getting worried there for a bit that it was fcked forever and I was going to have to join another forum.....

fallmonk said:
Glad to have ASN back , was lost with out it altho not sure if i like the big avatarts !

any better for you ?

yeah, its set 100x100 max. but because you were "imported" from the old site it overrided the settings, i just deleted it, and added it again for you