Been on holiday whats gone wrong with this country

B

bainsyboy

England flags on clapped out heaps, whats that all about, the flags are worth more than 99% of the cars that i have seen them flying on

Come to Scotland that does not happen here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Come to Scotland that does not happen here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Oh man, forgot about that new fad. Fly home from Singapore in a couple of weeks after two months away, I'll be arriving right at the peak of it all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

Hope my wife has't invested in some for the S3, is that acceptable grounds for divorce?

[ QUOTE ]
Hope my wife has't invested in some for the S3, is that acceptable grounds for divorce?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'd even get away with murder for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

im only getting the box with the red cross in it for the smileys.

As for Scotland i dare say you lot will be supporting Trinidad and Tobasco sauce rather than England , i would have stuck the laughing smiley thing here but you would only see a little box with a red cross in it, so i havent bothered