Off to Las Vegas on Friday

Rev-head

Reaction score
Away working at Caesars Palace for a few days doing a function for Remy-Martin should have a couple of either side to see stuff so what there to apart from Gamble have been told that i can charter a flight to the Grand Canyon for about a hundred quid which sounds pretty good

Anything else worth doing?

Hiring a very cool car for the day and drive out into the desert - dodge viper sir?

Seeing any of the canyons that are within a days drive, taking a walk down the strip at night to see the hotels (volcanes / fountains etc). loads of stuff, you'll have a great time.

Hire a Harley and do the above... do it... get covered in flies and road dirt for the day but what a blast!?!

I'm off out there on monday (12th) staying at the bellagio for 3 nights before going on to Hawaii. (honeymoon).

Me and the soon to me new misses have book a helicopter tour of the grand canyons, cost us £200 each for a 4 hour tour (including lunch)

The bellagio is a VERY nice hotel, have you booked a room over looking the fountains? - if not ask to upgrade when you check in and play the honeymoon card at every oppertunity!

PS... Good luck with the wedding Autoan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Yeah good luck with the wedding.

I was in Vegas last sept.

In the MGM grand there is a cool shop which sells car clothing and this is at the back.

DSC00008.jpg

My fav's

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

I think in the same hotel there is an amazing watch shop. Is about the size of a Tesco and sells only watches.

Enjoy your trip.

Great ideas guys Grand Canyon is a good idea.....and i am going to MGM Grand if that is at the back of it looks awesome

Well thats me back guys had a great time ......got free passes to go to PURE nightclub beside caesars .......on the last night bad idea .free bar ,pussy cat dolls....and me falling out of bed at 9am and my check in was 10.30 just made it and no more ...but was rough as a dog on the flight ended up spewing up was not nice and it took 9hrs to fly from Las Vegas to Newark because of weather

went to the Exotic Cars Showroom and to the new Wynn hotel which was awesome

I went all expences paid with the company I work for... we stayed in the Belagio & cramed in as much as we could.

We rented a Chevy Chamero and drove out to hoover dam with a couple lovely ladies we met the night before - they were on a hen do too... so all the guys crashed the hen do that night - was carnage - but not to be forgotten!

x1pmAkndzHuOfdKMLq88xkOOSjzEd2U1DxfR1NTm54sttFSfjy_kNxm-mabGFXeH7AlEDV_pwLwITOVHdHro3f27Aow3axAsIsoJt4tlP0U28_bJlLfI7_u796Mi9yKxDeG

x1pmAkndzHuOfdKMLq88xkOOXOZpiYv2aUNh5Vf1RiuWPPxzs7MkfZpaVoMN1oNNYasUafVU-_P_mFVrbtpdSB0rJd_3KwT7DRDMoGbrO1zbQVQFqJs_Os8xeTGSyKZnGcw

x1pmAkndzHuOfdKMLq88xkOOd4Z_IE7V69JeJbNKIcATnlARxZCkYobKIOGxR32wxKWS9y_gnzH5GfpGR4oH-BS_mN_-rg7qu3Hdl4oF_ez-D2q3G-mutQ7dL764QdRu8Ib

A few pics above.

I have to say Vegas is a magical place... had an absolutely awesome time - yet to be bettered! Have a top time!