What happened to Audi Sport last night?

S3_MCD

Reaction score
...was it hacked? Every time I tried to get to AS.net it was redirected to AmD!!

I think every sunday they must be running a full backup or something that means the site is taken off line, becuase it goes to "this page can't be displayed" for a few mins then gets re-directed to AmD for a while.

Oh.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I believe the site is going to me moved across to another server at some point so I would assume its to do with this.

[ QUOTE ]
I believe the site is going to me moved across to another server at some point so I would assume its to do with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

is the site getting upgraded at all at the same time? (like newer version of UBB, gallery, etc etc..)

I presume that it was because i was in the Maldives and the moderators did not want me to see the top gear reminder thread that gets posted every sunday 5 seconds before it starts on bbc2 whilst sat in the resorts air conditioned shop being charged $5's every 15 minutes

rofl, we've had to move the whole site off one server and onto another, to say the process was a nightmare is an understatement....hence typing this at 2:48am !

But it's only 9pm /~audispor/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good job though!!! Presumably thats why the smileys are not appearing on old posts?

server time is out, as its hosted in the USA now.
trust me, its 3:09am now !
lots of little niggly issues to iron out, Im actually looking to import the whole damn thing into a newer forum (vbulletin)