LOST

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Anyone watched season 2 finale!?!

I am TOTALLY confused! Its just completely f*cked up!

Rich

Just seems that way because they haven't revealed enough info yet as to what the "Others" are actually there for.

Everyone I talk to it about seems disappointed about it, but I thought it was good especially as we find out how the plane crashed.

Yeah, but for every question answered, another 2 are asked. And the ending..WTF is that about!!

****STOP READING HERE IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT********

Also, the dude in the arctic centre... Pause it, and take a good look at his face, specifically ear and nose shape. Then have a look at Jack, at the same features...He eitehr has a twin or is in 2 places at once!

just finished watching it , and its like wtf?

again - spoilers ahead ppl so quit reading if you haven't seen it.....

the computer at the end showed electromagnetic annomally detected, didn't it? so that was the hatch blowing up right? and the guys said "so this isn't a false alarm like the last time" which means they detected the system failure when the plane crashed, yeah?

the first part of finale i was like yeah this is great, we're getting somewhere then the second part was like wooah there, where did all that come from?

sooo many questions and soooooo long to wait for season three.

still to watch 24 finale, see how jack bauer is getting on. but i just gotta watch that lost one a good few times over.......

Exactly. with ep23 i thought we were getting somewhere...and then 24 went backwards. So many questions....SO SO strange and confusing. God damn good TV! lol.

Rich

I must admit it is getting quite addictive

much better than the eastenders / coronation street / emerdale cr@p my other half seems to waste her life on

SPOILERS

its official, the guy at the end of the series 2 finale is NOT Jack or the actor Matthew Fox. I was positive myself until i`ve seen the proof, (podcast from director, imdb actor listings, etc..) awww...

that really ruins some good possible theories.

That show is superb. Yes, more questions than answers but if this all finally ties up then wow!. Can't wait for season 3 now.

i love lost, properly addicted to it

am only up to ep 16,

i cant properly download at the mo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

could any one please send me 16 - 24 on dvd i would be very gratful.

please pm me, thanks

riks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

just like to say thank you to tracer for pm'ing me straight away and helping me out

Again thanks buddy

Brillant show so the questions are

Were are they ?
Are they in some kind of limbo?
That computer made the plane crash with the magnetic field?..Echo's Brothers Plane as well.....The massive 17th Century Ship that lies in the middle on the Island?

The Black mist that sounds like a monster?
The others dressing as they are simple people but are they part of the Experiment.......has Michael fulfilled his part of it ?..........

Thoughts Gentleman

I had thought for a while that they were dead of sorts and in some limbo state but now that the arctic station has located the signal they are clearly somewhere in the real world.

I reckon the electromagnetic thing is messing with compass readings around the whole area making it really hard to find the place. The bearing Michael was given might be some sort of window out but he won't know how to get back in. Looks like Desmond's woman is still looking for him though - possibly.

As for the mist and crazy talking birds, who knows.

I think its planned for 6 seasons so it will take a while to find out everything.

desmond's woman said that with enough money she can find anyone, so maybe she is looking for him, .............or......... maybe the reason she has so much money is that she works for a big company, like darma initiative??

I was reading an article about lost and some of the other american programmes on our airwaves at the moment such as invasion.

Apparently, the reason they are all so vague is to do with viewer ratings, if the viewer ratings drop severely then they can throw together an ending quickly or just cancel the show. If the ratings remain high then they can keep stringing us all along for years without us really getting anywhere.