How old are you?

• Thread starter imported_CurryMilkShake
  • Start date

MISS

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

imported_CurryMilkShake

I hit '40' a minute ago.. and I'm not sensitive about it at all, oh no sir, not me.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

So how old is everyone else here ?

[ QUOTE ]
Not looking good there curry... you're the oldest so far -

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...no he's not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The forties...........In the prime of your life assuming the midlife transition (or crisis) hasen't taken hold which it hasen't in my case - yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Happy Birthday mate!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Remember, age is only a number (albeit quite a big one in your case!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I hit 26 a couple of weeks back and I have to admit turning the wrong side of 25 does make me feel old!

Mike

[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthday mate!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Remember, age is only a number (albeit quite a big one in your case!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I hit 26 a couple of weeks back and I have to admit turning the wrong side of 25 does make me feel old!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Older than driving an A4? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Was 31 in March and still feel like i am 20 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am 21. 22 this year though am beginning to feel a little older as i am not one of the young whipper snappers at my local pubs now.

cant vote, so i must be past it lol

29... 30 in nov... not good...
the bad part is... ive got longer left in work till retirment than ive been alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've voted but won't let me view the poll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last year of the 30's (sounds better than nearly 40 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)... but haven't got to this stage yet... any of you need a tattoo ? .... I Like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

tattoooftheyear9df.jpg

I was 13 and 3/4 when I first started answering stupid forum questions about 'how f*cking old are you'....... now I'm a miserable old ba$tard!!

[ QUOTE ]
I was 13 and 3/4 when I first started answering stupid forum questions about 'how f*cking old are you'....... now I'm a miserable old ba$tard!!

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL JPO.......... You want the name of tattoo artist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif or do you need a tattoo that has 'pledge polish' on it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Well i'm 25yrs and Slug is Three years olders so that gives you a clue.

Well i haven't said how old he is.