Friday Afternoon Puzzler

Moresauce

Reaction score
Website
www.planet-audi.net
Why don't you see white dog poo any more?....the dry kind was always the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Probably something to do with the types of food changing over the years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
the dry kind was always the best

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. What did you do? Eat it!!!!!!

Christian

As a school boy for kicking at people, the dry kind would never stick to your shoe thus becoming the perfect **** weapon!

To acheive the perfect dry white dog poo!
1)Feed dog (Most dog foods work fine,avoid tripe though!)
2)Wait (Time dependant upon dog type/size and ammount of food etc)
3)Encourage dog to releive itself in an area of the garden/parkland etc with good sunshine and little footfall
4)From here we have three options, one involving an oven and a can of white paint, another involving an oven and some bleach, or finaly after about two weeks of good sunshine and dry conditions a sun dried sun bleached dog poo!
It is that simple.
I would recomend the wearing of safety equipment throughout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

In fact what the hell!
Mail order dog poo available here.
I have two poo producers, and am quite free of work until feb!
For only £25.00 per half pound You too could impress your friends and work mates with new improved Dry White, available both sweet and dry for your connoisseur. Various aromas available from Pedegree Chum Rabbit with jelly to Butchers tripe.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I need help, anyone reccomend a good shrink?

I can see the upcoming launch of poobymail.com!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Indeed!
Just not sure wether to hold the launch on a poopy polo field or on the Solent (20,000+ boats estimated 1500 holding tanks!)
Perhaps Poopy Blanc throwing events hosted by Tatler? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

poobymail !!! <giggle>!

That would explain why we don't have white dog poo anymore - we don't have enough sun to dry it out!!!

Agree with you about the Solent..I do all of my boating out of the Hamble and it certainly is a little less than clean! Tip for Cowes week if you need to get across to the Island for a early morning start just walk across the bows of all the boats try to get a look in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keep the yacht in the Westcountry after many years at Cobbs Quay(MDL) but still to be found in the Hamble/Solent most weekend messing around with other people's boats!

Good call!
I was born in Bursledon, and spent most of my life on the Hamble. Nowadays life dictates I should be primaraly be working from Port Solent, but my heart belongs to the West Country, Salcombe and Dartmouth being favorates.
My customers have yet to realise that not all YM offshore and Coastal Skipper courses must be run between the two! With Lyme bay making for excelent night passages.
Give me a call if you fancy a bit of playing with Powerboats, as I have mentioned before, I often take them out over the winter just to play/ensure systems are running correctly! The food at the ISC and MBH still warrants the trip, even at this time of year.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

36ft Feeling, called Deep Water. Ideal cruising boat particularly as it had an Eberspacher fitted last Spring means can use it deep into November!! Had it lifted out in December back in around Easter.

Was at Port Solent the other day when I was up your way kitting myself out at Snow & Rock!! In the case 12 months looking to make a permenant move to either Bosham/Chichester/Goodwood or Hamble

Boats & Cars all we need is the naked women!

Those Feelings are nice, very under-rated. I spent a great deal of time aboard a 960 when they were first introduced in 86, always aspired to one with a wheel!
If you are serious about Chi as as a re-location, I worked with Premier Marinas for 11 years and left as assistant manager at Port Solent, so may be able to negociate a nice discount for you!
Instead of spunking dosh at Snow & Rock visit my Sister who runs retail for Andark Diving & Watersports, clothing wise you could save a bundle. She is able to lay her hands on most kit from the major manufacturers and welcomes a haggle!
Her name is Emma (aka the water witch), tell her George reccomended you visit.
If you want boat kit clothing wise Emma is your best bet, but I trade with most of the main component manufacturers and would be able to save you dosh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S.
Regarding the naked women;
Mrs M-H is five weeks from delivery date, so I am not allowed to think of let alone consort with naked women!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will leave the boat down in Salcombe because it is just SO beautiful down there and the pubs are damn good( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) I meant I will relocate that way..the job situation is the problem as a young graduate who has a decent degree and a love of the outdoors seem no one wants me!!! Would let to get invovled in the marine or motor industry....do you have any contacts with Premier? or any one else a foot in the door can be damn useful! Send me a PM I'm off to Edinburgh this weekend but back in the Hamble after that, seeing the chick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have bought from Ardark before, good kit at awesome prices particularly at the boatshow....they know there stuff. Will speak to her when my foulies are up for renewal in the summer!
good luck with fatherhood, hope you don't like your sleep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Boats & Cars all we need is the naked women!

[/ QUOTE ]

Should have been at autosport today - plenty there !!!!

Would love to have been there!
I was shopping for a folding cot with bassenette attatchment!
Oh my...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Would have been if I didn't feel like I have caught the plague!!

[/ QUOTE ]

?? Sweetie! We would have smiled and given you a hug.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif From you fine, from JPR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Had 4 beechams capsules in the last 3 hours now feel great!! Chick is on here way back from Johanesburg so when she return the sympathy will roll in!