Oh, this is not good....

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
Last night: This happened

Its about 10-15 miles from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

I wondered why the local radio station is called "The Twister" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

No, and I'm not even on the ground floor, lol.... But at least my buiding is made from bricks... most houses are made from wood... You'd think they never heard the story of the Big Bad Wolf.... lol

Liking these Avatars are these home made by any chance? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Liking these Avatars are these home made by any chance? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah!! That one was a night out in a mexican cantina - it was Cinco Mayo on Friday - it's like the 4th July for the Mexican people. Any excuse for a party! And oh boy, Dallas girls know how to parteee...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Yep - lived in the southern US many years ago for a while and Tornado Season was always interesting. Our apartment complex got hit by a major tornado one night in a storm that killed about 60 people in a town 30 miles to the south. Quite scary.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah!! That one was a night out in a mexican cantina - it was Cinco Mayo on Friday - it's like the 4th July for the Mexican people. Any excuse for a party! And oh boy, Dallas girls know how to parteee...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats good to hear...I have landed a great number for a week in Las Vegas doing a Function there for 200 covers at Caesars Palace in June so will see if it lives upto the Dallas standards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

outlore please change your avatar, im looking at a ban if i keep seeing it, make it move, make it move, i keep winking, first my left eye then my right eye and it's fooling my brain that those two are going for it, try it, its spooky and so sexy

Anymore pics of the girls a bit later on...

Beerzo im just off mate as i have some jelly on a plate to eat, goodnight and look after those puppies