Help Wanted - Amusing slogan

Moresauce

Reaction score
Website
www.planet-audi.net
Hi,
Organising my ski team tops for next month, anyone got some good suggestions for slogan's. For last year ski championships we had 'Sex the breakfast of Champions' J. Hunt, for this year I quite fancy the old James Bond line of 'When going down one should always be relaxed'

All ideas gratefully received!

Not really appropriate probably but my favourite bond line was Roger Moore saying "I think I feel a little stiffness coming on" !!!!

Are you saying I spend most of my time on my **** or face down in the snow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What would I know?
Hey are you getting defensive?
Its written on the underside of all my boats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I like that one - this way up, he he he he! Perfect for me cos I really do spend most of my time on my bottom !

Where do you board, moresauce? I've only been once in NZ - lovely big uncrowded snowy slopes !

Only joking GT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mainly ski as I'm better at it! Of Val D'Isere for the usual boozy week with skiing thrown in, going to take a week in late Mah as well.

NZ? Guess that would be Queenstown then? Did my bubgy there, why I'll never know!