Men & Motors - Audi program

I've had seven people now say 'I saw you on telly' now, still haven't seen it myself!
Must upload the pics of me and Jo in the pits sometime, it was handy I bumped into someone I know in marketing who got us invited as guests of Audi-Sport Japan......
Free Champagne was tough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wando said:
I've had seven people now say 'I saw you on telly' now, still haven't seen it myself!
Must upload the pics of me and Jo in the pits sometime, it was handy I bumped into someone I know in marketing who got us invited as guests of Audi-Sport Japan......
Free Champagne was tough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew, but I suppose someone gotta do it - it's a hard life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get the pics posted asap as I missed the prog..

[ QUOTE ]
AndyMac said:
My video's set to permanently record all Men & Motors programs, but it seems to have missed this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif hehe kiddin hey ya dont appen to have a copy of the one they did at modded nationals? @ straford upon avon raceway?

wasnt best show BUT they got my car on it an actually meant to be good shot of it as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif pls pls pls pls tell me ya have? if so any chance witha bit of arm twisting an some £££ i could get a copy?