passat body kit help

griffj

Reaction score
Website
www.qrsport.com
ive searched all over for the name of this front bumper spoiler, but i cant find anything, even the owner cant remember what its called!!

can anyone help?
AETV967805_1b.jpg

im just about to go out and get my wifes new 53 reg passat, and i want to get it looking decent asap, so want to get this spoiler from somewhere.

any help appreciated.

Try scottishvag forum. there is a few passat boys on there.

cheers bud i'll do that, but only one prob, just went to get the car and found a massive paint defect on the front wing. the paint was so poor that you could scrape it off with your thumb nail!!!!
when we looked at the car yesterday it was tipping it down, but today its bright and sunny so it was noticable, just glad i checked it over again.

so he gave me my deposit back and im now on the search again, for either an A6 avant or a passat b5.5
i have an A6 lined up to view later this week, but its nearly 90 miles away on anglesea, but its with a main dealer so i'll have to see.

ive tried to log onto the scottishvag forum, i registered this morning and as of yet have not had a reply.
is there anyone on here who could post this pic up there for me with a view to getting an answer?
any help would be great.
ta.

got in now, and what a bunch of totally top blokes, sorted me out in minutes, plus i think ive been acceptede as an honoury scot as the wife is from stirling!!