Quick!! HELP ME!!!

Does one of your electric folding mirrors sometimes get stuck either folding in or out?

• Ooooh leave well alone... just pay the money yourself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
OK, so I am attending a charity event to raise money for cancer charities this weekend..... the girls I am going with are trying to get me to auction "A one minute kiss with a real English man" which they think will do quite well... they reckon they would all pay (most of them would or have got it for nothing anyway, but hey - this is for charity)

So my dilemma is, do I? Don't I? I could get a hottie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif or I could get a minger.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

Help me.......

It's for charity mate.

WH_fat_girls.jpg

TDI is the F.I.L.F Hunter, lmao, hows the 4motion gettin along anyways?

Hell! I'm getting "4 motion" looking at 4 bodies in the photo above... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HIJACK IN PROGRESS

Really cool but just thirst for more power, and a little more show too. But it's good at saving me money at the moment.

Now back to the fat birds>>>>>>>>>>>
obese.jpg

classy chicks mate.... the one in the green bikini hides her love handles well with the bikini skirt, dont you think???

you know when youve got a badly cut finger and you put a plaster on it and leave it on for too long....
when you take the plaster off, it looks all soggy and white ,like its never seen daylight, a deep wet nasty white dead gash .... ????

well thats what youd see under the folds when they remove them lil' panties baby ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif salty

HAHAHA!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

havent laughed that much in a while!

So mz, you're married too?!

;-)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HIJACK IN PROGRESS

Really cool but just thirst for more power, and a little more show too. But it's good at saving me money at the moment.

Now back to the fat birds>>>>>>>>>>>
obese.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my Lord she having a big baby...............

Little update....

The event was cancelled due to rain (yes, it actually rained) so they have put it back to the 19th...

Thanks for all the votes... nice to see that none of you think I should keep my tongue in my mouth...

I'll let you know what the outcome was....

Shame about that being cancelled, but please keep the tottie pics coming.

[ QUOTE ]
mmmm salty

[/ QUOTE ]

U called.........