Any got a crash helmet to lend me?

Report back. Wow!

Still alive!

Awesome car!

It is apparently a limited edition version, painted in metallic blue with a dark leather interior. They were brought out for the Volvo round the world yacht race? There are only 2 of this spec in South Africa and only 100 world wide.

Now I know what the old rally quattro's must have felt like.

220kw 500nm or close to those figures, with 4 wheel drive. It has 3 suspension settings, comfort (alias teeth rattler), sport (alias the bone jarrer), and advanced (alias try me if you have your life insurance signed up a body bag in the boot and a kidney belt attached...and might I suggest a crash helmet...sir)

His one is a 6 speed manual, not sure if you get it in auto?

It is a 2.5 5 cylinder with constantly variable valve timing and around a 1.6bar boost on the turbo.

i have an s60 ... not an R mind you , but its a 2.4 turbo sport in black with black leather and big boots..... its a great car...and not too different looking to the car i have but i would love an s60R ... and whats under its bonnet mind you ..
very underated car indeed... all my mates at work say uughhhh .. its an old mans car, but when they see it they soon shut up.
very quick, looks moody in black especially with the limmo tints and big alloys...
christ, id post a picture if i knew how...!!! ...

[ QUOTE ]
not as fast as a raleigh chopper

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Awsome looking car... and im happy to say, apart from the front skirt and the interior, it looks just like my car !!! i only wish under the bonnet was the same too!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Went in it again yesterday. Only criticism I have is a bit of turbo lag under 2000rpm. of course once you're past that mark it's whoooopy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif dooo all the way to 6800rpm... :)

I noticed the leather on this one is a very dark blue rather than black. Also the instruments have a blue effect on them. Is that standard on all R models or just on this limited edition version?